    from my gmail account it always gets returned with an error message.

    Any ideas?

    CM.

    CM, Feb 10, 2007

  2. CM

    lolinternet Guest

    CM wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Whenever I attempt to post to this group <>
    > from my gmail account it always gets returned with an error message.
    >
    > Any ideas?

    Crystal ball is on the blink.

    Perhaps posting the actual error message might just be useful, though
    you've managed to make this epic thread without problem.

    lolinternet, Feb 11, 2007

  3. CM

    CM Guest

    On 11 Feb, 15:37, lolinternet <> wrote:
    > CM wrote:
    > > Hi,

    > > Whenever I attempt to post to this group <>
    > > from my gmail account it always gets returned with an error message.

    > > Any ideas?

    > Crystal ball is on the blink.
    >
    > Perhaps posting the actual error message might just be useful, though
    > you've managed to make this epic thread without problem.

    That 'epic thread' was posted via the web smart guy, not through
    mailing to the list from my email address.

    CM, Feb 11, 2007
  4. CM

    none Guest

    CM wrote:
    > That 'epic thread' was posted via the web smart guy, not through
    > mailing to the list from my email address.

    Still no error message huh?

    none, Feb 11, 2007