  1. Now, can anyone tell me why some of my posts would not appear in this news
    group, but it is posted in google instead!

    Is that mean micrsoft & google going to merge?

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=, Apr 22, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Bread-teaser" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > Now, can anyone tell me why some of my posts would not appear in this news
    > group, but it is posted in google instead!
    >
    > Is that mean micrsoft & google going to merge?

    Yes, that is exactly what it means... Micr(o)soft & google are very mean
    indeed.

    I could not be because you are using <bleep> language or anything like that.

    Frisbee®, Apr 22, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=

    lowdes Guest

    Yes they are going to merge, it will be called Googlesoft. If your are
    smart you better go and buy some stock of both.

    lowdes, Apr 22, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Lowdes said :

    >> Yes they are going to merge, it will be called Googlesoft. If your are
    >> smart you better go and buy some stock of both.

    No way !!! It'll be called Microoogle. The dispute over the prefix, has
    just been resolved.

    Bready said :

    >> Now, can anyone tell me why some of my posts would not appear in this news
    >> group, but it is posted in google instead!

    Another extremely stupid question. But all said and done, I think it
    would've been the opposite considering what you recently said :

    I quote :

    Bready said in another post :
    "
    Do not click on any URL u not familiar with or
    know for sure that is a professional and legitimate site like
    microsoft.com
    etc..

    I have no idea why Microsoft don't care to block these scambags of
    mcngp's"
    from the site!.
    "

    Cerebrus, Apr 22, 2006
  5. and what would be the stock symbol, GOMF.

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=, Apr 22, 2006
  6. you did not answered my question frisbee..
    whats matter, u can’t even answer a stupid question?

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=, Apr 22, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=

    > you did not answered my question frisbee..
    > whats matter, u can't even answer a stupid question?

    A very good question, indeed!

    Definitions of matter on the Web:

    a.. substance: that which has mass and occupies space; "an atom is the
    smallest indivisible unit of matter"
    b.. a vaguely specified concern; "several matters to attend to"; "it is
    none of your affair"; "things are going well"
    c.. topic: some situation or event that is thought about; "he kept
    drifting off the topic"; "he had been thinking about the subject for several
    years"; "it is a matter for the police"
    d.. a problem; "is anything the matter?"
    e.. (used with negation) having consequence; "they were friends and it was
    no matter who won the games"
    f.. written works (especially in books or magazines); "he always took some
    reading matter with him on the plane"
    g.. count: have weight; have import, carry weight; "It does not matter
    much"
    wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

    h.. Matter is the substance of which a physical object is composed. In
    physics, it is everything that is constituted of elementary fermions. All
    gauge bosons (of which the photon is one), which mediate the four
    fundamental forces, are thus not considered matter, even though they
    certainly have energy and some also mass.
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matter

    i.. Anything that has mass and occupies space.
    www.hillsdale.edu/AcademicAssociations/Chemistry/science101/gloss3.html

    j.. passing throughmatter, as a seance-room phenomenon is well known and
    has beenfrequently recorded. It is involved in the marvel of apports
    andtransportation of the human body and its observation under testconditions
    would help towards the recognition of these greaterphenomena. See MATTER.
    www.wholeagain.com/channelingglossary.html

    k.. is energy that can exist even when it is stationary relative to the
    substratum. The term stationary refers to a matter particle not moving even
    though wavicles within it are traveling. Maxwell's demon...James Maxwell the
    famous 1880s scientist joked about a very tiny demon which might be pressed
    into service to separate quickly moving molecules from slower molecules by
    operating a trap door between two chambers. Such a device could be used to
    make perpetual motion possible.
    www.benwiens.com/encyclopedia.html

    l.. Physical designation for all material possessing mass. The matter of
    our Earth consists fundamentally of protons, neutrons and electrons, which
    together make up all existing atoms.
    www.desy.de/pr-info/desyhome/html/presse/glossary.html

    m.. something that has mass which can exist in the form of a solid,
    liquid, gas or plasma
    education.jlab.org/beamsactivity/6thgrade/vocabulary/

    n.. Something that has mass and exists as a solid, liquid, or gas.
    www.nmlites.org/standards/science/glossary_4.htm

    o.. A type of substance. For example, "plant matter" is material made of
    plants or plant parts.
    www.fcps.k12.va.us/StratfordLandingES/Ecology/mpages/glossary_hp.htm

    p.. Matter ordinarily exists in one of three physical states: solid,
    liquid, or gas. A given object's state depends on what the molecules are
    doing at the object's current temperature and pressure, ie, are the
    molecules not holding together at all, holding together weakly, or holding
    together so tightly that they are locked into a stationary position. The
    transition between the states occurs at definite temperatures and pressures.
    www.doe.mass.edu/frameworks/scitech/2001/resources/glossary.html

    q.. Anything that has mass and can be detected and measured. All matter is
    made up of atoms. Matter usually exists as a solid, a liquid or a gas.
    www.bigbangband.biz/glossary.html

    r.. objects which have rest mass called 'fermions'.
    www.corebooksweb.com/definitions.htm

    s.. Anything that has volume and mass.
    www.mdk12.org/instruction/curriculum/science/glossary.shtml

    t.. "To tell the truth, we still don't understand what light and matter,
    with their atoms and particles, really are." Fritzsch, Harald. An Equation
    That Changed The World.
    www.allnewuniverse.com/glossary.html

    u.. "The constituents of the physical universe, or the physical universe
    itself. Seen as a lesser domain than the spiritual or Theta realm." - Martin
    GV Hunt
    www.mystae.com/streams/gnosis/terms.html

    v.. is anything that takes up space and has a measurable mass.
    www.amonline.net.au/geoscience/minerals/terms.htm

    w.. [A20/B34] Distinguished by Kant from form; associated with bodies and
    physical objects. In the Aesthetic, Kant defines matter as "that in the
    appearance which corresponds to sensation [ie, the effect of an object upon
    the faculty of sensibility, which yields intuitions] I term its matter";
    form is "that which so determines the manifold of appearance that it allows
    of being ordered in certain relations".
    www.texttribe.com/text/kant_glossary.htm

    x.. Anything made of atoms. Depending on its temperature, matter can exist
    in four states: solid, liquid, gas, and plasma. All forms of matter are
    attracted to each other through the force of gravity.
    www.natureshift.org/robotLab/glossary.html

    y.. the material which makes up something
    www.cce.cornell.edu/washington/Ag/NewFarmer/Course/Glossary.html

    z.. the "stuff" from which substances are made
    hub1.worlded.org/docs/lowell/PHYSICS.htm

    aa.. (corporeality): s. khandha, rúpa-kalápa.
    www.urbandharma.org/udharma2/dictionary/bd16.html

    ab.. It is the type or copy in print or gathered together for printing
    purposes.
    www.indiainfoline.com/bisc/jmam.html

    ac.. is defined as any material that has mass, occupies volume, and
    exhibits inertia (resistance to movement).
    www.sciencebyjones.com/definitions_packet.htm

    ad.. What all things are made of.
    web.mala.bc.ca/webquests3/Save%20Human%20Race/glossary_text.html

    ae.. a solid, liquid, or gas that possesses inertia and is capable of
    occupying space
    www.mrs-twedt.com/fcat_science_glossary_part_1.htm

    Frisbee®, Apr 22, 2006
  8. **Bread-teaser's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > Now, can anyone tell me why some of my posts would not appear in this
    > news group, but it is posted in google instead!
    >
    > Is that mean micrsoft & google going to merge?

    It means you are still a trolling moron!

    Most likely those fu©king moronic posts are being filtered because even MS
    realizes you're an idiot.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 23, 2006
  9. **Bread-teaser's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > you did not answered my question frisbee..
    > whats matter, u can't even answer a stupid question?

    No, we don't like answering _stupid_ questions. Have you not figured that
    out by now? Oh, of course not, you're a halfwitted monkey with acute an@l
    spasms.
    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 23, 2006
  10. **Bread-teaser's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > and what would be the stock symbol, GOMF.

    MOFO!!!

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 23, 2006
  11. cut it off monkey boy.. u need to grow up before u start talking like this k!

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=, Apr 23, 2006
  12. That’s a long cop/past

    Man.. U just made my 3.11 window go crazy!

    Alright.. Fdisk agaiin

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=, Apr 23, 2006
  13. Just admit it u lil troll!
    U found my posts so amusing, that u couldn’t figure out that- the moronic
    part was played on you.’

    Nevermind- u would learn as u grow

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=, Apr 23, 2006
  14. **Bread-teaser's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > cut it off monkey boy.. u need to grow up before u start talking like
    > this k!

    I will *_NEVER_* talk like you.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 23, 2006
  15. =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=

    Wayne Guest

    > Now, can anyone tell me why some of my posts would not appear in this news
    > group, but it is posted in google instead!
    >
    > Is that mean micrsoft & google going to merge?

    It can take a few minutes for new posts to show up on the MS NG servers.
    Other than that, you made need to reset your NG's.

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz
    MCNGP Silver
    MCP Windows 95

    Wayne, Apr 24, 2006
  16. "Bread-teaser" wrote:
    > Now, can anyone tell me why some of my posts would not appear in this news
    > group, but it is posted in google instead!
    > Is that mean micrsoft & google going to merge?

    Dear Mr Bread-teaser,

    I'm already tired; trying to make sense of your posts. I suggest you stop
    posting, and start reading. This is known as lurking. It will save you
    looking and sounding like an as$. As you read you will learn the context of
    the newsgroup and the people posting. Its a lot like studying, you might even
    find you start to appreciate the viewpoint. One last thing: before you start
    rattling on about MCNGP – I’m not MCNGP, I just enjoy the view.
    --
    LoopBack

    =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcEJhY2s=?=, Apr 24, 2006
  17. =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=

    LoopBack Guest

    "Wayne" <> wrote in message
    > It can take a few minutes for new posts to show up on the MS NG servers.
    > Other than that, you made need to reset your NG's.
    >
    > Wayne McGlinn
    > Brisbane, Oz
    > MCNGP Silver
    > MCP Windows 95

    Google is possibly corrupt. You might want to ask you IT department to
    restore it.
    --
    LoopBack

    LoopBack, Apr 24, 2006
  18. Are u kidding?!
    Jack-a$$’s is my favorite animals. U just jealous because u know I like LRM;-

    Common.. why don’t u loopover instead of looping back like all jack a$$’s do
    on top of hills?

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=, Apr 25, 2006
  19. **Bread-teaser's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > Are u kidding?!
    > Jack-a$$'s is my favorite animals. U just jealous because u know I
    > like LRM;-

    Great...now I know why LRM hasn't been posting much...on top of being a
    cheat and a moron, you're a stalker.

    > Common.. why don't u loopover instead of looping back like all jack
    > a$$'s do on top of hills?

    Why don't you quit fu©king your dog and learn something!!

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 25, 2006
  20. LRM hasn’t being posting here because of your can aptitude moron!. I have yet
    to replay to any of her messages. .you did!

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=, Apr 25, 2006