    to put their posts one at a time.

    Thanks,

    ybycui2

    John Doe, Jan 24, 2004

  2. John Doe

    Juan Pérez Guest

    Posting where and with what?

    --
    Juan
    R.B. deux

    John Doe <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Why is it that when I post photos the first one shows up with a + in

    front
    > of it and the rest are put inside/below the posting. Everyone else is

    able

    Juan Pérez, Jan 24, 2004

  3. John Doe

    docmill Guest

    "John Doe" <> wrote in

    > Why is it that when I post photos the first one shows up with a + in
    > front of it and the rest are put inside/below the posting. Everyone
    > else is able to put their posts one at a time.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > ybycui2

    Is that all the info you can give? Then blame it OE 5.5

    --
    +++++++++++++++ SEND ME A LINK +++++++++++++++

    docmill, Jan 24, 2004
  4. John Doe

    Boomer Guest

    "John Doe" <> wrote in

    > Why is it that when I post photos the first one shows up with a +
    > in front of it and the rest are put inside/below the posting.
    > Everyone else is able to put their posts one at a time.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > ybycui2

    Get a real 'poster'. And news reader, and browser and....

    Boomer, Jan 24, 2004
  5. John Doe

    DT Guest

    , Once upon a time in a land far away John Doe was alleged to have said:

    > Why is it that when I post photos the first one shows up with a + in front
    > of it and the rest are put inside/below the posting. Everyone else is able
    > to put their posts one at a time.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > ybycui2

    Give them different names in the subject line. Sounds like you are
    posting them all with the same subject.

    --

    Alcohol and calculus don't mix. Never drink and derive.

    DT, Jan 24, 2004
  6. John Doe

    trout Guest

    John Doe wrote:

    > Why is it that when I post photos the first one shows up with a + in
    > front of it and the rest are put inside/below the posting. Everyone
    > else is able to put their posts one at a time.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > ybycui2

    Check your News account.
    Tools; Accounts; News tab; (highlight the account) Properties.
    Look on the Advanced tab for "Break apart messages larger than (x) KB".
    The maximum allowed size of a single post will depend upon the
    news-server.
    --
    "Experiment in a binaries test group, or contact Comcast."

    trout, Jan 24, 2004
  7. John Doe

    Micio Guest

    have said:

    > > Why is it that when I post photos the first one shows up with

    a + in front
    > > of it and the rest are put inside/below the posting.

    Everyone else is able
    > > to put their posts one at a time.
    > >
    > > Thanks,
    > >
    > > ybycui2
    > >

    > Give them different names in the subject line. Sounds like you

    are
    > posting them all with the same subject.
    >
    > --
    >
    > Alcohol and calculus don't mix. Never drink and derive.

    Hello " DT " !!!
    Thanks for Your advise " Never drink and derive "
    They also tell us not to use the cell phone while deriving,
    for safety reasons they want us to hold the steering wheel
    with both hands . The law says " Do not drink and drive "
    My understanding the law is trying to tell us: Do not drink while
    driving. No problem guess what I do, I drink before driving.
    Don' t try this at home folks unless you are a veteran driver.
    Feedbacks are welcome. Micio.

    ..

    Micio, Jan 24, 2004
  8. John Doe

    Jay Guest

    "John Doe" <> wrote in message
    > Why is it that when I post photos the first one shows up with a + in front
    > of it and the rest are put inside/below the posting. Everyone else is

    able
    > to put their posts one at a time.

    *what!?*
    This is 24helpdesk not mindreaders anon.

    Jay

    Jay, Jan 24, 2004
  9. John Doe

    Andy Guest

    "Micio" <> wrote in message

    > "DT" <> wrote in message
    > > , Once upon a time in a land far away John Doe was alleged to

    > have said:
    > >
    > > > Why is it that when I post photos the first one shows up with

    > a + in front
    > > > of it and the rest are put inside/below the posting.

    > Everyone else is able
    > > > to put their posts one at a time.
    > > >
    > > > Thanks,
    > > >
    > > > ybycui2
    > > >

    > > Give them different names in the subject line. Sounds like you

    > are
    > > posting them all with the same subject.
    > >
    > > --
    > >
    > > Alcohol and calculus don't mix. Never drink and derive.

    > Hello " DT " !!!
    > Thanks for Your advise " Never drink and derive "
    > They also tell us not to use the cell phone while deriving,
    > for safety reasons they want us to hold the steering wheel
    > with both hands . The law says " Do not drink and drive "
    > My understanding the law is trying to tell us: Do not drink while
    > driving. No problem guess what I do, I drink before driving.
    > Don' t try this at home folks unless you are a veteran driver.
    > Feedbacks are welcome. Micio.

    Tos ty nalogowiec Micio :))

    Andy, Jan 25, 2004