    Messages:
    6
    how do i post the results of hijack this to this forum,in order that someone can tell me what is going on with my pc?Thanks.

    russfraz, Sep 4, 2006

  2. russfraz

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    just tell it to save a log file... then open it in a text editor (notepad) select everything, copy it, then paste it into the forum box.

    Gez, Sep 5, 2006

  3. russfraz

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    I just noticed also that you have made several diffrent posts about mainly one problem. Keep it to one Post please. Not only does it make it easier on us, but it keeps the forum clean as well... And try to stick with just one problem at a time please.

    Gez, Sep 5, 2006