Postin' here bcoz didn't get reply in tech newsgroup!!

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by surya, May 5, 2004.

  1. surya

    surya Guest

    Hi All,

    I am preparing for 70-310 :)

    I am trying to impliment role based security in a
    serviced component by using SecurityRole attribute. But
    if i set the security level of the COM+ application using
    Component Services Tool to process, I get 'No security
    context is availavble' exception. However if I set the
    security level of the application to Component everything
    works fine. Now with the security level set to process,
    if I use
    ApplicationAccessControlAttribute
    (True,AccessChecksLevel:=AccessChecksLevelOption.Applicati
    onComponent)
    I get the same exception. Does this mean that security
    cann't be configured programatically? When is
    ApplicationAccessControl is used?

    Thanks,
    Surya
    surya, May 5, 2004