    Rox and Super Geek, I really hate Sandworm too.

    Thanks,

    Jenny

    Jenny Jenny Wenny, Jul 1, 2004

  2. Jenny Jenny Wenny

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Jenny Jenny Wenny" <> wrote in message
    news:2459e01c45f87$6484e070$...
    > I hate Brat and Consultant, Neil and Rowdy. I hate Eddie
    > Rox and Super Geek, I really hate Sandworm too.
    >
    > Thanks,

    I hate all them asshats too, but you know what I hate more?
    . I hate that most.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 1, 2004

  3. Jenny Jenny Wenny

    kpg Guest

    "Jenny Jenny Wenny" <> wrote in message
    > # Host-Name Confilct: file://c:\temp\133390.htm (7/1/2004 11:26:58 AM) #
    > I hate Brat and Consultant, Neil and Rowdy. I hate Eddie
    > Rox and Super Geek, I really hate Sandworm too.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Jenny

    Don't be a palya hata

    kpg, Jul 1, 2004
  4. Jenny Jenny Wenny

    Sandworm Guest

    "Jenny Jenny Wenny" <> wrote in

    > I hate Brat and Consultant, Neil and Rowdy. I hate Eddie
    > Rox and Super Geek, I really hate Sandworm too.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Jenny

    As if we care.

    Sandworm

    Sandworm, Jul 1, 2004
  5. Jenny Jenny Wenny

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    > "Jenny Jenny Wenny" <> wrote in message
    > > I hate Brat and Consultant, Neil and Rowdy. I hate Eddie
    > > Rox and Super Geek, I really hate Sandworm too.
    > >
    > > Thanks,

    > I hate all them asshats too, but you know what I hate more?
    > . I hate that most.

    apparently I hate spool chokers too.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 1, 2004
  6. Jenny Jenny Wenny

    Sandworm Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in

    > I hate all them asshats too, but you know what I hate more?
    > . I hate that most.

    Hey I have never owned an 'ass hat' nor have I ever been an 'ass hat', of
    course I do give mustache/beard rides to the cuties (provided they fall
    under the max weight standards).....so I guess you could say I'm an 'ass
    hat stand' but not an 'ass hat' per se.

    Sorry to see she left you out though Ken.

    Sandworm, Jul 1, 2004
  7. Jenny Jenny Wenny

    Paul Lynch Guest

    On Thu, 01 Jul 2004 09:28:57 -0700, Sandworm
    <> wrote:

    >"Jenny Jenny Wenny" <> wrote in
    >
    >> I hate Brat and Consultant, Neil and Rowdy. I hate Eddie
    >> Rox and Super Geek, I really hate Sandworm too.
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >>
    >> Jenny
    >>

    >As if we care.
    >
    >Sandworm

    Surely you mean :

    http://www.neowin.net/forum/fun/like_I_care.jpg

    or maybe even :

    http://www.neowin.net/forum/fun/hoopdee.jpg

    LOL !!!!

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE

    Paul Lynch, Jul 1, 2004
  8. Jenny Jenny Wenny wrote:
    > I hate Brat and Consultant, Neil and Rowdy. I hate Eddie
    > Rox and Super Geek, I really hate Sandworm too.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Jenny

    I am thoroughly offended to not be included in this list of posters.

    --
    Fris "I'll try harder" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 1, 2004
  9. Jenny Jenny Wenny

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Sandworm" <> wrote in message

    > Sorry to see she left you out though Ken.

    Me too. I was hoping that jenny wenny here would hate me. oh well.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 1, 2004
  10. Jenny Jenny Wenny

    Sandworm Guest

    Sandworm, Jul 1, 2004
  11. Jenny Jenny Wenny

    Jtyc Guest

    > I am thoroughly offended to not be included in this list of posters.

    Always the bridesmaid, never the bride.

    *sigh*

    Jtyc, Jul 1, 2004
  12. Jenny Jenny Wenny

    Sandworm Guest

    Frisbee® <> wrote in news:u1Zhqr4XEHA.384
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > Jenny Jenny Wenny wrote:
    >> I hate Brat and Consultant, Neil and Rowdy. I hate Eddie
    >> Rox and Super Geek, I really hate Sandworm too.
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >>
    >> Jenny

    > I am thoroughly offended to not be included in this list of posters.

    Yeah and she left out most of the women too!!! I'm suspecting this is
    our resentful lesbian sheila that was soooooo offended by that old Troll
    post regarding women in IT. Amusing to see she's been able to let go of
    her anger eh?

    Don't worry Fris, I still think your a caustic pri@k!!

    Sand"don't drive down and shoot me now"worm
    MCNGP #00100001

    Sandworm, Jul 1, 2004
  13. Jenny Jenny Wenny

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 1, 2004
  14. >I am thoroughly offended to not be included in this list of posters.

    HAHAHAHA!!!!

    .... er, wait a moment.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 1, 2004
  15. how long have you had your stammer, Je.. Jen.. Jenny Jenny Wenny
    Wenny?

    On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 09:20:58 -0700, "Jenny Jenny Wenny"
    <> wrote:

    >I hate Brat and Consultant, Neil and Rowdy. I hate Eddie
    >Rox and Super Geek, I really hate Sandworm too.
    >
    >Thanks,
    >
    >Jenny

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 1, 2004
  16. Jenny Jenny Wenny

    fygar Guest

    <> wrote:

    >I hate Brat and Consultant, Neil and Rowdy. I hate Eddie
    >Rox and Super Geek, I really hate Sandworm too.
    >
    >Thanks,
    >
    >Jenny

    I tried to <plonk> em all once, but there was nobody left to come out
    and play. Since then I've learned many new words - like "asshat."

    fygar, Jul 1, 2004
  17. Jenny Jenny Wenny

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "fygar" <> wrote in message

    > I tried to <plonk> em all once, but there was nobody left to come out
    > and play. Since then I've learned many new words - like "asshat."

    you're welcome.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 1, 2004
  18. Jenny Jenny Wenny

    billyw Guest

    does that mean you love me.. aw shucks

    billyw, Jul 1, 2004
  19. Jenny Jenny Wenny

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Jul 1, 2004
  20. Jenny Jenny Wenny

    JaR Guest

    Jenny Jenny Wenny wrote:

    > I hate Brat and Consultant, Neil and Rowdy. I hate Eddie
    > Rox and Super Geek, I really hate Sandworm too.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Jenny

    What have I ever done to be left out?

    JaR