    ahead for them in their fields. I have 8 class rooms to
    work with and I would be grateful for all the training,
    certification, and general MS info poster I could get.
    Willis Lonzer, Sep 21, 2004

  2. Willis Lonzer

    Alex Guest

    Hi Willis,

    I think the best is to communicate with your regional Microsoft headquater!

    Alex!
    MCP, A+, I-Net+, CIW-A
    Alex, Sep 22, 2004

  3. Willis Lonzer

    T-Bone Guest

    "Willis Lonzer" <> wrote
    > I am Willis Lonzer with Northern Virginia Community
    > College in Alexandria Virginia. I am a trainer/instructor
    > at the Alexandria campus Business Technology Center. I am
    > writing to you about getting MS poster, certification
    > posters that I can place on the classroom walls. This is
    > to inform the students of the worth of the classes in AST
    > and IT that they are taking and the possibilities that lie
    > ahead for them in their fields. I have 8 class rooms to
    > work with and I would be grateful for all the training,
    > certification, and general MS info poster I could get.

    Sorry, MS doesn't read the newsgroups on an official basis.

    Worth of the class? You guys are out there creating more paper certs with
    illusions of grandeur, huh?

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    Disillusions of grandeur 'R Us
    T-Bone, Sep 22, 2004
  4. Willis Lonzer

    Guest Guest

    T-Bone - you are one bitter self-absorbed individual. Most
    people on this site are trying to help people no matter
    what level of experience or education they may have. You on
    the other hand have nothing but negative comments to bestow
    upon the people trying to get help. You should get a life
    and quit ruining other people's experience on these forums.
    I truly feel sorry for you.

    Guest, Sep 22, 2004
  5. Willis Lonzer

    T-Bone Guest

    <> wrote
    > T-Bone - you are one bitter self-absorbed individual. Most
    > people on this site are trying to help people no matter
    > what level of experience or education they may have. You on
    > the other hand have nothing but negative comments to bestow
    > upon the people trying to get help. You should get a life
    > and quit ruining other people's experience on these forums.
    > I truly feel sorry for you.

    Its not a forum, its a newsgroup.

    The OP claims to be an instructor, yet has no clue on how to find the most
    basic information? He goes all the way through to the community web site,
    but doesn't think to try checking with MS first?

    If you search through the posts carefully, which will be difficult unless
    you use a real newsreader, you will find that these types of replies are
    reserved for specific induhviduals. Helpful replies are given to those who
    ask useful questions. Its the old adage about teaching a man to fish.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    www.mcngp.com
    Building a better world for all of IT
    T-Bone, Sep 22, 2004
  6. Willis Lonzer

    Doom Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > T-Bone - you are one bitter self-absorbed individual.

    Well of course he is. How else would've he become MCNGP.
    Doom, Sep 22, 2004
  7. Willis Lonzer

    wlonzer Guest

    "T-Bone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in message news:<#>...

    > T-Bone
    > MCNGP XL
    > Disillusions of grandeur 'R Us

    The only "Disillusions of grandeur 'R Us" is T-Bone. He is scared of
    a few people trying to better themseleves at their current job and
    grow in this field. Going to school keeps them in the game and makes
    them better in the long run. We all don't grow up as nerds with this
    IT stuff. Some of us have to work at it to get better and maybe pass
    the certification exam with the help of people that care for a change.

    Wlonzer
    wlonzer, Sep 24, 2004
  8. Willis Lonzer

    T-Bone Guest

    "wlonzer" <> wrote
    > He is scared of
    > a few people trying to better themseleves at their current job and
    > grow in this field. Going to school keeps them in the game and makes
    > them better in the long run.

    You miss my point. Many schools and training centres are turning out
    students expecting to easily get jobs with huge salaries.

    > We all don't grow up as nerds with this IT stuff. Some of us have to work

    at it to get better and maybe pass
    > the certification exam with the help of people that care for a change.

    Given the job market right now, unless you grew up as a nerd and/or love
    computers I would seriously recommend another field.

    Getting an IT education is great, there's nothing wrong with it. In fact I'd
    recommend it if you want to get into the field. However experience is what
    really counts. An education might give you an advantage over those who don't
    have it when it comes to landing that first help desk job, but even then
    competition if fierce.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Sep 27, 2004