Postal Lottery!!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by S. John, Feb 24, 2004.

  1. S. John

    S. John Guest

    MAKE MONEY!!!
    MAKE THOUSANDS!!!
    it really works. I swear, I hate scams, but this really works. try it, you're only
    out 6 dollars if it doesn't work. but it will.

    I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it: A little while
    back, I was browsing through news groups and e-mails, just like you are now,
    and came across an article similar to this that said you can make thousands of
    dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00!! So, I thought,
    "Yeah right, this must be a scam," but like most of us, I was curious, so I
    KEPT reading. Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the six names
    and addresses stated in the article. You then place your own name and
    address in the bottom of the list at $6.00, and post the article in at least 200 news
    groups. (There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So after thinking
    it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I figured,
    "What have I got to lose; except six stamps and $6.00 right, right?"
    Then I invested the measly $6.00.

    WELL GUESS WHAT!!!

    Within seven days, I started getting money in the mail!! I
    was shocked!! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept
    coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had
    made a total of more than $1000.00!! In the third week I had more than
    $10,000.00 and it's still growing!! This is now my fourth week and I have made a total
    of $42,000.00 and it's still coming rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00 and six stamps,
    and I have spent more than that on the lottery without ever winning!!!

    Let me tell you how this works and most important, why it works..........
    also make sure you print this out NOW, so you can get the information off of it, as you
    will need it. I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly that you
    will start making more money than you thought possible by doing something so easy!!

    Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully!! (Print it out or download it)

    Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in!! It's easy.
    It's legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage) !!!

    IMPORTANT:

    This is not a rip-off, it is decent; it's legal; and it is virtually no risk - it really
    works!! If all the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends.

    PLEASE NOTE:

    Please follow the directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be yours
    in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of the honesty and
    integrity of the participants. Please continue its success by carefully adhering to
    the instructions. You will now become apart of the Mail Order business. You
    are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are
    happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made from the
    mailing lists is secondary to income which is made from people like you and me asking
    to be included in that list. Here are the four easy steps to success.

    STEP ONE:

    Get six separate pieces of paper and write the following on
    each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST."
    Now get 6 U.S. $1.00 bills and place ONE inside of EACH of the six pieces
    of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent thievery).
    Next, place one paper in each of the six envelopes and seal them.
    You now should have six sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating
    the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill.
    What you are doing is creating a service.

    THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!!!!!

    You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it!! Like
    most of us I was a little skeptical and little worried about the legal aspects
    of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-238-5355) and they
    confirmed that it is indeed legal!!

    Mail the six envelopes to the following addresses:

    1) R. X.
    3720 Royal Crest Street #26
    Las Vegas, Nevada

    2) Andreas Swart
    Hoornschediep 11
    9727 GA Groningen
    The Netherlands

    3) W. Edens
    4829 Bud Ln
    Lexington, KY 40514

    4) A.N.
    308 9th Ave NE #124
    Byron MN, 55920

    5) M.D. Wilson
    PO Box 1603
    Forney, TX 75126

    6) Shannon John
    3010 Associated Rd. #132
    Fullerton, CA 92835

    STEP TWO:
    Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other names up
    (six becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, and etc.) and add YOUR NAME as number 6 on the list.

    STEP THREE:
    Change anything you need to but try to keep this article as close to original as
    possible. Now post your amended article to at least 200 news groups. :
    (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember,
    the more you post, the more money you make!! This is perfectly legal!!
    If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the
    Postal Lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and whenever
    you need money, you can use it again, and again. PLEASE REMEMBER that this
    program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the
    participants and by their carefully adhering to directions. Look at it this way.
    If you were of integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many
    others have received will come your way.

    NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you,
    either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you.
    This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service.
    (Also, it might be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft).
    So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed,
    all members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer
    with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list geometrically so
    that when your name reaches the #1 position you will be receiving thousands
    of dollars in CASH!!! What an opportunity for only $6.00
    ( $1.00 for each of the first six people listed above)
    Send it now, add your own name to the list and you're in business!!!

    *****DIRECTIONS FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWS GROUPS!!!*****

    STEP ONE: You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
    posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your
    cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This
    will copy the entire letter into the computer's memory.

    STEP TWO:
    Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top
    of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy
    of the letter into the notepad so that you will add your name to the list.

    STEP THREE:
    Save your new notepad file as a text file. If you want to do your posting in different
    settings, you'll always have this file to go back to.

    STEP FOUR:
    You can use a program like "postXpert" to post to all the newsgroups at once.
    You can find this program at <http://www.download.com>. If you don't understand
    how it works you can email me at: <mailto:>
    (this is only when my name is in the list, so send a copy of my address as well.
    put this in the header: make millions very easy + my full name )

    Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for various new
    groups (on- line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)

    STEP FIVE:
    Visit message boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu.
    Fill in the subject. This will be the header that everyone sees as
    they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click
    the post message button. You're done.

    Congratulations!!!!!!

    THAT'S IT!! All you have to do, and It Really works!!!

    Best Wishes

    S. John, Feb 24, 2004

  2. S. John

    ICee Guest