Post your subnetting links here

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by billyw, Aug 27, 2003.

  1. billyw

    billyw Guest

    i dont deal with cops

    http://www.QoD.US/i-54.htm
    > View this thread: http://www.examnotes.net/article1020540.html

    serpico---------------------------------------------------------------------
    ---

    http://www.examnotes.net/forums/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=146221

    serpico, Aug 27, 2003

  3. billyw

    S. O'Brien Guest

    www.learntosubnet.com
    http://infocenter.cramsession.com/TechLibrary/GetHtml.asp?ID=542&CatID=239
    http://itresources.brainbuzz.com/TechLibrary/GetHtml.asp?ID=526&CatID=239

    S. O'Brien, Aug 27, 2003
  4. billyw

    serpico Guest

    wow, I just noticed the "adver-signature" that examnotes appends to
    posts.

    Anyone got a suggestion for another way to access this NG, besides Free
    Agent type app or Outlook. Something simple, preferably web-based, that
    _doesn't_ staple a billboard to my a$$.

    (I enjoy examnotes, no offense intended, but I'm uninterested in
    advertising for anyone)

    ---

    serpico, Aug 27, 2003
  5. billyw

    JaR Guest

    "serpico" <> wrote in message

    > wow, I just noticed the "adver-signature" that examnotes appends to
    > posts.
    >
    > Anyone got a suggestion for another way to access this NG, besides Free
    > Agent type app or Outlook. Something simple, preferably web-based, that
    > _doesn't_ staple a billboard to my a$$.

    http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx

    Or Google Groups

    But I don't know of a simpler way than using a newsreader. Outlook is a
    piece o' cake to config. So is Agent.

    --
    J.R. Jones
    A+ Net+ MCSA MCNGP#..............42