    But I haven't get my certification by post.

    How can I learn my certification status (post or not post)

    regards

    Kuzlu, Feb 11, 2004

  2. Kuzlu

    showgun Guest

    post time by a very sad person

    very very sad must have used brainbumps is you have mcse
    but don't know how to log into the Microsoft mcse/mcp
    website and view your certification

    showgun, Feb 11, 2004

  3. "Kuzlu" <> wrote in message
    > I became MSCE 45 days ago.
    > But I haven't get my certification by post.
    >
    > How can I earn my certification (post or not post)
    >
    > regards

    Good question.

    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601

    Politician Spock, Feb 11, 2004
  4. Kuzlu

    Brat Guest

    Re: post time by a very sad person

    normally I do not reply to you showgun... either we disagree on a topic and
    I choose not to post... or I have nothing to say in that post... (nothing
    against you... just different opinions that are not worth arguing over)
    however... today I must... and it is a first...

    I agree ... lol ...

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69

    Brat, Feb 11, 2004
  5. Kuzlu

    JaR Guest

    "Kuzlu" <> wrote in message
    > I became MSCE 45 days ago.
    > But I haven't get my certification by post.
    >
    > How can I learn my certification status (post or not post)

    The testing center cheated you! You should go there and demand your money
    back!

    JaR
    Enforcer Thug

    JaR, Feb 11, 2004
  6. Kuzlu

    Dragon Guest

    Re: post time by a very sad person

    Brat!

    :)

    Dragon, Feb 11, 2004
  7. Kuzlu

    Brat Guest

    Re: post time by a very sad person

    what? you think this nick is just a coincidence? lol

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69

    Brat, Feb 12, 2004
  8. >The testing center cheated you! You should go there and demand your money
    >back!

    I personally would threaten them with a full scale nuclear strike -
    lock 'n' load....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 12, 2004
  9. > (post or not post)
    .... that is the question....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 12, 2004
  10. Kuzlu

    JaR Guest

    >>(post or not post)

    > ... that is the question....

    Wheter 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of
    outrageous questions,

    Or take arms against a sea of lusers, and by opposing, end them?

    To mock, perchance to laugh, aye, there's the rub;

    For in the mockery of MCNGP what sense may come

    When we have shuffled off this mortal br@indump,

    Must give us pause: there's the respect

    That makes calamity of so much idiocy.

    *Apologies to Wm S.*

    JaR
    Bard o' Avon Thug

    JaR, Feb 12, 2004
  11. Kuzlu

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Bard o' Avon Thug

    No way. I live in Avon. It's the name of my town. Back off.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 12, 2004
  12. >Wheter 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of
    >outrageous questions,
    >
    >Or take arms against a sea of lusers, and by opposing, end them?
    >
    >To mock, perchance to laugh, aye, there's the rub;
    >
    >For in the mockery of MCNGP what sense may come
    >
    >When we have shuffled off this mortal br@indump,
    >
    >Must give us pause: there's the respect
    >
    >That makes calamity of so much idiocy.

    You have not lived until you have heard it in it's original Klingon.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 12, 2004
  13. Kuzlu

    JaR Guest

    Ken Briscoe wrote:

    >>Bard o' Avon Thug

    > No way. I live in Avon. It's the name of my town. Back off.

    Jayzus Keerist playin one-legged hopscotch in a tar pit!

    Which freakin' one? There's got to be a couple of hundred Avons in the
    US alone!

    Can't I be o' just one?

    Back off yerself.

    JaR
    Fightin' Thug

    JaR, Feb 12, 2004
  14. Kuzlu

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Which freakin' one? There's got to be a couple of hundred Avons in the
    > US alone!

    I'll let you figure out the logistics of that.

    > Can't I be o' just one?

    Fine. But only if you stop whining.

    > Jack off yerself.

    perv.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 12, 2004
  15. Kuzlu

    JaR Guest

    >>Must give us pause: there's the respect
    >>
    >>That makes calamity of so much idiocy.

    > You have not lived until you have heard it in it's original Klingon.

    Link?

    JaR
    ??? Thug

    JaR, Feb 12, 2004
  16. Kuzlu

    JaR Guest

    Ken Briscoe wrote:

    >>Which freakin' one? There's got to be a couple of hundred Avons in the
    >>US alone!

    > I'll let you figure out the logistics of that.
    >

    >>Can't I be o' just one?

    > Fine. But only if you stop whining.
    >

    >>Jack off yerself.

    > perv.

    Oh, no! No he didn't! That does it! Put 'em up and fight like a...
    ...whatever it was you was again?

    JaR
    Pug Thug

    JaR, Feb 12, 2004
  17. Kuzlu

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Oh, no! No he didn't! That does it! Put 'em up and fight like a...
    > ..whatever it was you was again?

    Stealthy Assassin.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 12, 2004
  18. >>>
    >>>Must give us pause: there's the respect
    >>>
    >>>That makes calamity of so much idiocy.

    >> You have not lived until you have heard it in it's original Klingon.
    >>

    >Link?

    I have the book back home. Just had a look around the web and can't
    find an English 'AND' Klingon reference. Maybe Spock knows??

    Ping! Spock

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 12, 2004
  19. "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message

    > >> You have not lived until you have heard it in it's original Klingon.
    > >>

    > >Link?

    > I have the book back home. Just had a look around the web and can't
    > find an English 'AND' Klingon reference. Maybe Spock knows??
    >
    > Ping! Spock
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    I know of this site only because it does Vulcan, but it does Klingon as
    well. And Romulan if you are really bored.

    http://members.aol.com/jpklingon/uta/javauta.html

    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601

    Politician Spock, Feb 13, 2004
  20. Kuzlu

    JaR Guest

    Politician Spock opined, On 2/13/04 5:25 AM:

    > I know of this site only because it does Vulcan, but it does Klingon as
    > well. And Romulan if you are really bored.
    >
    > http://members.aol.com/jpklingon/uta/javauta.html

    Daq taH joq ghobe' Daq taH

    Kewwl!

    JaR