    How can that be? (promise to only post this once!)

    It has removed 1823 spam emails to date.
    Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!
    Martin Loomis, Jun 27, 2005

  2. Martin Loomis

    MrGrumpy Guest

    I only show one other post from you - 26/06

    MrGrumpy, Jun 27, 2005

  3. Martin Loomis

    Scrote Guest

    Martin Loomis wrote:
    >> I posted a question 4 days ago and it did not show up in this
    >> newsgroup so I
    >> reposted it yesterday and got 2 replies to check the answers to my
    >> post of 3
    >> days ago. It's embarrassing and I know it looks like 'dumbass'
    >> didn't or can't find his(my) first post but it really does not show
    >> here to me as the
    >> 2nd try did, but obviously does to others. Both show in 'sent items'
    >> box. How can that be? (promise to only post this once!)
    >>

    >> --
    >> I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users.
    >> It has removed 1823 spam emails to date.
    >> Paying users do not have this message in their emails.
    >> Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!

    Go to google, put in your name + subect header, then search GOOGLE
    GROUPS, et voila!
    --
    Brigands demand your money or your life; women require both.
    -- Samuel Butler
    Scrote, Jun 27, 2005
  4. Martin Loomis

    why? Guest

    On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 05:53:21 -0700, Martin Loomis wrote:

    >I posted a question 4 days ago and it did not show up in this newsgroup so
    >reposted it yesterday and got 2 replies to check the answers to my post of
    >3
    >days ago. It's embarrassing and I know it looks like 'dumbass' didn't or
    >can't find his(my) first post but it really does not show here to me as

    Both messages appear on 3 dirrferent usenet servers (I can see) and
    Google , maybe not on the server you are looking at.

    From: "Martin Loomis" <>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: is partition magic safe?
    Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 13:17:13 -0700

    From: "Martin Loomis" <>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 13:06:37 -0700

    >the
    >2nd try did, but obviously does to others. Both show in 'sent items' box.
    >How can that be? (promise to only post this once!)

    Sending is one thing, arriving at a destination is another.

    Me
    why?, Jun 27, 2005