    assume he didn't post here knowing of the verbal assault that would result.

    Cheers,

    Steve

    molsonexpert, Jul 14, 2004

  2. molsonexpert wrote:
    > Has anyone seen the recent post in microsoft.public.cert.mcdba by
    > garv? I'll assume he didn't post here knowing of the verbal assault
    > that would result.
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Steve

    I don't read there anymore. It was putting me to sleep.

    --
    Fris "No-doze" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 14, 2004

  3. molsonexpert

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > molsonexpert wrote:
    > > Has anyone seen the recent post in microsoft.public.cert.mcdba by
    > > garv? I'll assume he didn't post here knowing of the verbal assault
    > > that would result.
    > >
    > > Cheers,
    > >
    > > Steve

    > I don't read there anymore. It was putting me to sleep.

    although garv's post will wake you up. it's a doozy.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 14, 2004
  4. molsonexpert

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 14, 2004 "molsonexpert" blathered:

    > Has anyone seen the recent post in microsoft.public.cert.mcdba by garv?
    > I'll assume he didn't post here knowing of the verbal assault that would
    > result.
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Steve

    It was also posted in alt.certification.a-plus, alt.certification.network-
    plus, alt.certification.mcse, microsoft.public.certification.mcp, and
    microsoft.public.certification.mcse.
    I did take the liberty of "verbally assault(ing) him with the only
    appropriate response (note to Frisbee), however subtle it may have been.

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 14, 2004
  5. TechGeekPro wrote:
    > On Jul 14, 2004 "molsonexpert" blathered:
    >
    >> Has anyone seen the recent post in microsoft.public.cert.mcdba by
    >> garv? I'll assume he didn't post here knowing of the verbal assault
    >> that would result.
    >>
    >> Cheers,
    >>
    >> Steve

    > It was also posted in alt.certification.a-plus,
    > alt.certification.network- plus, alt.certification.mcse,
    > microsoft.public.certification.mcp, and
    > microsoft.public.certification.mcse.
    > I did take the liberty of "verbally assault(ing) him with the only
    > appropriate response (note to Frisbee), however subtle it may have
    > been.

    I subscribe to alt.certification.mcse but haven't read it yet. Are you sure
    he posted here as well? I must have missed it. I'll go read over there...

    --
    Fris "Damn my work is never done" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 14, 2004
  6. molsonexpert

    Consultant Guest

    he just wants to help

    Consultant, Jul 14, 2004
  7. molsonexpert

    Neil Guest

    "molsonexpert" <> wrote in

    > Has anyone seen the recent post in microsoft.public.cert.mcdba by
    > garv? I'll assume he didn't post here knowing of the verbal assault
    > that would result.
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Steve

    GOTTA BE A TROLL!

    this is way too blatant for the test companies.
    either that or an outright sting operation...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 14, 2004
  8. molsonexpert

    Paul Lynch Guest

    On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 08:39:06 -0500, TechGeekPro <%username%@yahoo.com>
    wrote:

    >It was also posted in alt.certification.a-plus, alt.certification.network-
    >plus, alt.certification.mcse, microsoft.public.certification.mcp, and
    >microsoft.public.certification.mcse.
    >I did take the liberty of "verbally assault(ing) him with the only
    >appropriate response (note to Frisbee), however subtle it may have been.

    Verbally abusing the lamedumpers is so last year. I just unsubscribe
    them from every single 'Removes Me - we honour all requests' links
    that I can find in my spam e-mails.... ;-)

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE

    Paul Lynch, Jul 14, 2004