    except a phone number which I am going to call tommorrow. Does anyone know
    of any other channels to get This MCP on it's way???

    Thanks.
    GGates, Sep 4, 2007

  2. GGates

    Jo Guest

    Try 1-800-636-7544
    --
    Motochick

    Jo, Sep 4, 2007

  3. GGates

    GGates Guest

    Thanks Jo! Thats the number I received from Prometric this morning!

    GGates, Sep 5, 2007
  4. just incase you havnt already done so you have to merge your .net passport
    address(hotmail or msn address)

    ps i was told to but forgot untill about 2 months later.
    i received my mcp pack including the badge very shortly aferwards

    tony the tecky \(wannabe\), Sep 8, 2007