    Security camera connected to analogue input card.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks
    Use.Netuser.de, Aug 27, 2003

  2. Use.Netuser.de

    Jim Watt Guest

    On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 19:54:50 +0100, "Use.Netuser.de"
    <> wrote:

    >Looking for an app that will capture and image from analogue capture card at
    >intervals and if possible between certain times of day.
    >Security camera connected to analogue input card.
    >Any ideas?
    >Thanks

    Very OT however I asked google exactly that question last year and
    found http://order.conquercam.com/

    Its shareware, and I registered it as it did exactly what I wanted

    10/10
    --
    Jim Watt http://www.gibnet.com
    Jim Watt, Aug 27, 2003

  3. "Jim Watt" <> wrote in message...
    > On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 19:54:50 +0100, "Use.Netuser.de" wrote:
    >
    > >Looking for an app that will capture and image from analogue capture

    card at
    > >intervals and if possible between certain times of day.
    > >Security camera connected to analogue input card.
    > >Any ideas?
    > >Thanks

    > Very OT however I asked google exactly that question last year and
    > found http://order.conquercam.com/
    >
    > Its shareware, and I registered it as it did exactly what I wanted

    Thanks Jim
    Use.Netuser.de, Aug 29, 2003
  4. Use.Netuser.de

    neopolaris Guest

    I use iVista software that came with my cam but is available separately from
    justdeals.com for I think less than $10. Have a look.

    neopolaris

    neopolaris, Aug 30, 2003