    I guess that's a question I expected in the FAQ but couldn't find.

    Regards
    Stephan

    Stephan Steiner, Mar 18, 2005

  2. Yes. This is exactly how certification works. If you pass another 2 exams
    you can get your MCSD.
    This is the same thing at MCSA/MCSE or even MCDBA

    --
    Emanuel Ceciu
    MCSE, MCT

    Emanuel Ceciu [MCT], Mar 18, 2005

  3. Stephan Steiner

    Joseph MCAD Guest

    March 18, 2005

    You get the MCSD as soon as you pass all of the
    tests. There is no time contraint other than you have to
    take the tests before Microsoft retires them, which isn't
    going to be for a while.

    Joseph MCAD

    And if so, is there a

    Joseph MCAD, Mar 18, 2005