    I can't see how - many you can enlighten me

    thanx
    jd

    Jimmy Dean, Oct 13, 2004

  2. Jimmy Dean

    G. Morgan Guest

    On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 14:55:14 +1000 "Jimmy Dean"
    used 4 lines of text to write in newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk

    >I can't see how - many you can enlighten me

    You could get a separate # for the FAX by
    subscribing to distinctive ring service from the phone company.

    Windows NT-based operating systems (NT 4.0, 2000 and XP) do not
    support distinctive ring, so you'll need a third party box like:

    http://privacycall.com/pages/ring-director-6.htm

    -Graham

    Remove the 'snails' from my email

    G. Morgan, Oct 13, 2004