    but if I am certain that the attachment is ok, is there any way in which I
    can remove the blocking?

    Rolf

    Rolf, Mar 5, 2007

  2. Rolf

    Gordon Guest

    Rolf wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > OE6 - it tells me that
    >
    > OE removed access to the following unsafe attachments in your mail: (name of
    > attachment)
    >

    > but if I am certain that the attachment is ok, is there any way in which I
    > can remove the blocking?

    I can't believe that anyone still has to post this question! There must
    be MILLIONS of posts asking and answering this in the last two or three
    years!

    Try Tools-Options-security.......(did you do ANY poking around in the OE
    menus before posting?)

    Gordon, Mar 5, 2007

  3. Rolf

    SJP Guest

    "Rolf" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > OE6 - it tells me that
    >
    > OE removed access to the following unsafe attachments in your mail: (name
    > of
    > attachment)

    1. Start Outlook Express.
    2. On the Tools menu, click Options.
    3. Click the Security tab, click to clear the Do not allow attachments
    to be saved or opened that could potentially be a virus check box under
    Virus Protection, and then click OK.

    SJP, Mar 5, 2007
  4. Rolf

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Gordon" <> wrote in message
    > Rolf wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> OE6 - it tells me that
    >>
    >> OE removed access to the following unsafe attachments in your mail: (name
    >> of
    >> attachment)
    >>

    >> but if I am certain that the attachment is ok, is there any way in which
    >> can remove the blocking?
    >>

    > I can't believe that anyone still has to post this question! There must be
    > MILLIONS of posts asking and answering this in the last two or three
    > years!
    >
    > Try Tools-Options-security.......(did you do ANY poking around in the OE
    > menus before posting?)

    He was going to try some poking, but his zipper was stuck.

    WhzzKdd, Mar 5, 2007