    that has A,B,G capability. Any other solutions (tweaks, software-based) that
    would allow me to make this work without spending more $$?

    Thanks for your replies, comments and suggestions... Andre

    =?Utf-8?B?TWVsYW5kcmU=?=, Dec 2, 2005

  2. What security do you have turned on for your network ?? MAC filtering ??
    WEP ?? WPA ??

    MD

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFkRG9n?=, Dec 2, 2005

  3. RE: Possible to connect laptop with MiniPCI-B with router that is

    None at the moment while I am troubleshooting...

    =?Utf-8?B?TWVsYW5kcmU=?=, Dec 3, 2005
  4. Re: Possible to connect laptop with MiniPCI-B with router that is

    check your router settings, if it has only "G" enabled, see if you can
    change it to "B/G" or "short and long".....

    M Irusalimsky, Dec 4, 2005