    Is it possible to combine the two so that those of us who are only
    interested
    in photography only have to download and ignore one thread???

    Steven Wandy, Oct 27, 2005

  2. Steven Wandy

    BJ in Texas Guest

    Steven Wandy <> wrote:
    || I can't believe that these two threads are not only still
    || going strongly but basically
    || repeat what the other says.
    || Is it possible to combine the two so that those of us who are
    || only interested
    || in photography only have to download and ignore one thread???

    I did, its called blocking the threads. :) BJ

    --
    "It is in the interest of the weak to design societies that
    encumber the strong." -- Machiavelli

    BJ in Texas, Oct 27, 2005

  3. Steven Wandy

    Mark² Guest

    Steven Wandy wrote:
    > I can't believe that these two threads are not only still going
    > strongly but basically
    > repeat what the other says.
    > Is it possible to combine the two so that those of us who are only
    > interested
    > in photography only have to download and ignore one thread???

    What newsreader are you using?

    Mark², Oct 28, 2005
  4. Steven Wandy

    ASAAR Guest

    On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 22:52:04 -0700, "Mark²" <mjmorgan(lowest even
    number here)@cox..net> closed his eyes and wrote:

    > Steven Wandy wrote:
    >> . . . blah, blah, blah . . .

    > What newsreader are you using?

    He: X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2180
    Thee: X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2670

    ASAAR, Oct 28, 2005
  5. Steven Wandy

    Guest

    On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 14:48:54 GMT, "Steven Wandy" <>
    wrote:

    >I can't believe that these two threads are not only still going strongly but
    >basically
    >repeat what the other says.
    >Is it possible to combine the two so that those of us who are only
    >interested
    >in photography only have to download and ignore one thread???

    Learn to use your newsreader and you won't have to read
    either.

    , Oct 29, 2005