    cannot open it and tells in properties only 'Internet'. Anybody knows this,
    how can I remove it?
    Thanks for helping!
    Sonja Grounder, Dec 23, 2004

  2. Sonja Grounder

    WormWood Guest

    <sigh> what control panel.......what bottom site...what does the icon
    look like, if any? Why are you posting with so little (or no)
    information?

    WormWood, Dec 23, 2004

  3. When I try to open it, it says 'c.s. version ....." and demands a password.
    Some sort of password protectes spyware perhaps, but this seeems a little
    bit puzzling to me. The icon is very colorfull.

    Greeting an many thanks
    Sonja

    Sonja Grounder, Dec 24, 2004