Possible- - Practice Exams

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by JFM, Sep 27, 2006.

  1. JFM

    JFM Guest

    Ok, I have been reading over this "comunnity board" for sometime now. I think
    it's really cool that you guys give advice and what not. That being said... I
    am trying to prepare for my MCDST. Currently I am Desktop Support Mgr. for a
    Small company roughly 300 users.

    The book I bought ... which was OVER 1-YEAR ago. (I've been slacking guys)

    is the MCDST "Study Guide" Exams 70-271 & 70-272

    by "SYBEX" Written by Bill Ferguson
    (see picture)
    http://www.ebook-mega-store.com/Covers/3095/1.jpg

    This book is ok... but lacks. "EXAMS" Practice tests. It just came with a
    dumb cd which has "FLASH-CARDS" which I find to be useless.

    Are their any free options for taking free practice tests? Or is that
    Microsoft training kit book I keep seeing worth the money?

    Thanks in Advance

    JFM

    JFM, Sep 27, 2006