    Hello,

    Does anyone knows were can I get a portugues voip-in number?

    Thanks in advance.

    Jorge Matos, Feb 2, 2010

  2. Jorge Matos

    Jorge Matos Guest

    Hello,

    If by Google you mean Google Voice, that is only for US.
    If by Google you mean "google it", yes, I've google it a lot, and
    haven't found anything :/

    There was a portuguese company (www.netcall.pt) that had, but they closed:/

    Thanks any way for your reply.

    Regards,
    Jorge

    Jorge Matos, Feb 4, 2010

  3. Jorge Matos

    andy Guest

    On 2 Feb, 23:34, Jorge Matos <>
    wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > Does anyone knows were can I get a portugues voip-in number?
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    They aren't free, but yes

    http://www.startel.pt/eng/ddis.html

    andy, Feb 6, 2010
  4. Jorge Matos

    Jorge Matos Guest

    Hello,

    Thanks for your help!
    True, it's not free, but the best I found.

    Regards,
    Jorge

    Jorge Matos, Feb 13, 2010