    to what's going on?

    Thanks
    Mark

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyaw==?=, Jun 12, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TWFyaw==?=

    Theo Guest

    Since you're programming with Java, wouldn't you be in
    better company if you went to the Sun Java Developer's web
    site and posed your question there?

    I would venture to guess there are many more Java
    programmers hanging out there than there are here,
    especially since this is not a forum geared toward any
    programming.

    Theo, Jun 12, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TWFyaw==?=

    Theo Guest

    If you're trying to develop a web application, Sun has not
    released a version of Java that has browser support in the
    64-bit environment. The 32-bit Java works with all browsers
    in x64.

    Here's a link to a Tanuki forum site:
    http://wrapper.tanukisoftware.org/doc/english/introduction.html

    Theo, Jun 12, 2007
  4. Hi Theo...

    Tanuki runs java programs as windows services, but it is not written in Java
    itself. It's written in C. The guys over there haven't tried to port it to
    Windows 64-bit yet, so there wasn't a lot of useful info there.

    I was looking for a Microsoft group for programming on the 64-bit os, but
    didn't see any other group specifically mentioning that.

    Thanks
    Mark

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyaw==?=, Jun 12, 2007
  5. I don't think there are any. It doesn't change the programming much, any
    developer group will probably have assistance for you.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Jun 12, 2007