    (with Netscape)?

    Thanks

    Tom

    Tomaz Cedilnik, May 11, 2007

  2. Tomaz Cedilnik wrote:
    > How can I port the mailboxes and address books from Netscape 7.2 on the
    > first computer to Mozilla Thunderbird 1.5.0.2 on the second computer?
    >
    > Would it be easier if I upgrade Thunderbird first?
    >
    > Would it be easier if I install Thunderbird onto the first computer
    > (with Netscape)?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Tom

    The update is not going to make anything easier, but it won't make it
    harder, and it is recommended.

    Installing TB on the old machine might make it easier. When you first
    run TB on the old machine, it can import mail and settings from
    Netscape. You can then transfer the profile data to Thunderbird on the
    new machine more easily:

    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Moving_your_profile_folder

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, May 11, 2007