Portaone SIP, BILL, UM, Bridge, Oracularius and Procinctus

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Bill Ling, Jul 5, 2011.

  1. Bill Ling

    Bill Ling Guest

    Dear All,

    Let me offer you one of the most reliable and stable solutions for VoIP
    retail business – Portaone!

    New features:
    1) centralized settings – possibility to make changes on all servers
    through the centralized web interface. There’s also possibility to
    switch configs.
    2) Linux based system
    4) Much quicker web interface
    3) sip over tcp is supported.

    PortaSwitch consists of a soft-switch and application servers that provide
    access to the IP Centrex/IP PBX feature set: Porta SIP, BILL (Master and
    Slave) and UM.

    PortaBilling100 - Customer management, provisioning and billing
    software platform that allows fast launching, management of pricing and
    provisioning for various prepaid, postpaid, and wholesale
    telecommunication services, including Vonage- and Skype-like, CLEC type,
    and many more.

    PortaSIP - Class 4-5 softswitch offers many advanced calling
    features such as follow-me, group pickup, call parking, NAT traversal,
    presence, instant messaging, B2BUA, and RTP proxy.

    PortaUM - Unified messaging system and a media server that plays
    IVRs and features web and phone voicemail, an IMAP server for email
    clients, auto attendant, hunt groups or follow me, message waiting,
    abbreviated dialing, and support for SIP telephones.

    Porta Bridge - conferencing bridge, where several end users to communicate
    through the phone at the same time

    PortaBilling Oracularius and PortaSwitch Procinctus are now available for
    setup!!!

    Scalable and highly stable LINUX based software, installed on minimum 4
    servers is based on hardware dongles, which we send to your location Free
    of charge!!!

    We provide full installation, basic setup, tech support, configuration of
    your system per your requirements.

    Affordable prices, quick problem resolving, professional attitude!
    Feel always free to contact me directly, e-mail: voip.skystar(at)gmail.com
    MSN: skystar1(at)hotpop.com
    Yahoo: bll_lng

    Best regards,
    Bill Ling

    I do VoIP consulting, if you need anything in VoIP related sphere - just
    mail me.
    Software, support, trainings, troubleshooting, development...

    Bill Ling, Jul 5, 2011