    Will someone please tell me how does Portable Version differs from the non
    Portablel Version.

    Thanks.

    JAG CHAN, Jan 31, 2008

  2. JAG CHAN

    Rôgêr Guest

    JAG CHAN wrote:
    > Will someone please tell me how does Portable Version differs from the non
    > Portablel Version.

    It has a handle on top.

    Rôgêr, Jan 31, 2008

  3. JAG CHAN

    SJP Guest

    "JAG CHAN" <> wrote in message
    > Will someone please tell me how does Portable Version differs from the non
    > Portablel Version.
    >
    > Thanks.

    Its portable

    SJP, Jan 31, 2008
  4. JAG CHAN

    Mike Easter Guest

    JAG CHAN wrote:
    > Will someone please tell me how does Portable Version differs from
    > the non Portablel Version.

    When you are looking at something and thinking about something and a
    question pops into your mind, that does not mean that typing the
    question in your mind into a news message is going to cause the image
    you are seeing and all of its associated information to be magically
    conducted into the minds of those who are reading your question.

    Look at your question and subject. Realize that it could be talking
    about a portable computer, a portable generator, a portable potty, a
    portable application, or whatever. That makes it a pretty dumb
    question, doesn't it?

    I'm going to pull out my magic mindreading crystal ball and guess that
    you are talking about a portable application.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portable_application A portable
    application, or portable app for short, is a software program that does
    not require any kind of formal installation onto a computer's permanent
    storage device to be executed, and can be stored on a removable storage
    device such as a CD-ROM, USB flash drive, flash card, or even a floppy
    disk, enabling it to be used on multiple computers. This does not mean
    that it can be taken and used on a different operating system,
    processing platform, or another computer with completely different
    hardware

    Since your OS is Win, you might be interested in portable Win apps
    http://portableapps.com/ PortableApps.com is a community site devoted
    to the development, promotion and use of portable applications.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Jan 31, 2008
  5. JAG CHAN

    pg Guest

    On Jan 31, 4:47 am, JAG CHAN <> wrote:
    > Will someone please tell me how does Portable Version differs from the non
    > Portablel Version.
    >
    > Thanks.

    Port - according to Wikipedia ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port )

    A port is a facility for receiving ships and transferring cargo.
    They are usually situated at the edge of an ocean, sea, river, or
    lake.

    Therefore, if something is portable, that means, that something has
    something to do with port. That something could be a ship, or a
    lunchbox, or a longshoreman, or a seagull.

    If something is not portable, then, that something has nothing to do
    with port. That something could be a desert, or Mount Everest.

    Hope this helps !

    pg, Jan 31, 2008
  6. JAG CHAN

    richard Guest

    On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 12:47:10 +0000 (UTC), JAG CHAN <>
    wrote:

    >Will someone please tell me how does Portable Version differs from the non
    >Portablel Version.
    >
    >Thanks.

    Portable weighs in at a mere 20 pounds while a non portable version
    weighs in at 200 tons.

    richard, Jan 31, 2008
  7. JAG CHAN

    sandy58 Guest

    On Jan 31, 12:47 pm, JAG CHAN <> wrote:
    > Will someone please tell me how does Portable Version differs from the non
    > Portablel Version.
    >
    > Thanks.

    JAG, try these. Better chance of getting any sense. :)
    aus.computers
    alt.computer
    alt.2600.cracks

    sandy58, Jan 31, 2008
  8. JAG CHAN

    Plato Guest

    Mike Easter wrote:

    > about a portable computer, a portable generator, a portable potty, a

    I have a portable potty in the basement. It's a 7 gallon old paint
    container. Works perfectly :)

    Plato, Jan 31, 2008
  9. JAG CHAN

    JAG CHAN Guest

    Re: Thanks folks

    sandy58 <> wrote in

    > On Jan 31, 12:47 pm, JAG CHAN <> wrote:
    >> Will someone please tell me how does Portable Version differs from
    >> the non Portablel Version.
    >>
    >> Thanks.

    > JAG, try these. Better chance of getting any sense. :)
    > aus.computers
    > alt.computer
    > alt.2600.cracks

    Being on the wrong side of fifty, it is but natural for me to goof up
    from time to time.
    Still you folks took time to answer my queries.
    Thanks and Regards.

    JAG CHAN, Feb 1, 2008