Portable Internet Radio Around The House?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Heidy, Mar 23, 2007.

  1. Heidy

    Heidy Guest

    x-no-archive:yes
    Portable Internet Radio Around The House?

    Hello,

    I want to be able to receive Internet Radio on a Portable Wireless Unit
    around the House.

    1/ Which is the best Broadband Wireless Router To Use For Maximum Range
    Indoors?

    2/.Is there a device I can get that broadcasts FM signal from my
    computer to an ordinary Wireless FM Radio thereby giving me the choice
    of NOT buying a very expensive Internet Radio Unit?

    3/.
    I want to able stream mp3 files music playing on my computer what is the
    sound quality like on these Portable Internet Radios if anyone owns one?

    Thanks,

    Heidy
    Service

    Good Quality Website But Expensive If you know a Better Value For Money
    Video On Demand Service or even Mirc www.mirc.com please feel free to
    contact me.

    Please remove the "NOSPAM" to reply

    Heidy, Mar 23, 2007

  2. Heidy

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 20:13:14 +0000, Heidy
    <> wrote:

    >x-no-archive:yes
    >Portable Internet Radio Around The House?
    >

    >Hello,
    >
    >I want to be able to receive Internet Radio on a Portable Wireless Unit
    >around the House.

    Look at your local computer store for a wireless speaker. Plug it in
    to the speaker jack on your computer.

    >1/ Which is the best Broadband Wireless Router To Use For Maximum Range
    >Indoors?

    What does that have to do with your original question?

    >2/.Is there a device I can get that broadcasts FM signal from my
    >computer to an ordinary Wireless FM Radio thereby giving me the choice
    >of NOT buying a very expensive Internet Radio Unit?
    >
    >3/.
    >I want to able stream mp3 files music playing on my computer what is the
    >sound quality like on these Portable Internet Radios if anyone owns one?

    You're talking about 2 different things.

    Do you want FM or internet radio?

    Evan Platt, Mar 23, 2007

  3. Heidy

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Fri, 23 Mar 2007 20:13:14 +0000, Without Any Hesitation
    Or Thinking Twice, Heidy Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The

    http://ccrane.com/radios/fm-transmitters/fm-transmitter.aspx
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest