    Video On Demand Service or even Mirc www.mirc.com please feel free to
    contact me.

    Please remove the "NOSPAM" to reply

    Heidy, Mar 21, 2007

  2. Heidy

    Survivor Guest

    On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 11:26:07 +0000, Heidy
    <> wrote:

    >--
    >Service
    >
    >Good Quality Website But Expensive If you know a Better Value For Money
    >Video On Demand Service or even Mirc www.mirc.com please feel free to
    >contact me.
    >
    > Please remove the "NOSPAM" to reply

    Do you want music or videos?

    Check out www.Screamer-Radio.com

    This is a compact freeware program which does a better job playing
    FREE web radio stations than any commercial program I've been able to
    find. There are hundreds of such stations, so there is no reason to
    pay anyone a subscription fee. (You might want to send a donation to a
    favorite station; most have no advertising.)

    Program uses few resources, so you can easily use your computer for
    other tasks while playing music.

    But it does NOT play video.

    Download the latest beta version; it's stable and supports plugins,
    such as freeware graphic equalizers.

    The pre-programmed web radio stations are user-provided with new ones
    added every day. The preset list is updated automatically when you
    start the program.

    If you like the program, check out the user forums for tips (such as
    how to add plugins, etc.) This program is a labor of love by both the
    Swedish author and his worldwide loyal fans.

    (I've NEVER gotten this enthusiastic about another piece of software.)

    Survivor @ Ground.Zero
    Survivor, Mar 21, 2007

  3. Heidy

    Ernie Werbel Guest

    Will it load in IE 5?

    Ernie Werbel, Mar 25, 2007
  4. Heidy

    Heidy Guest

    Survivor wrote:
    > On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 11:26:07 +0000, Heidy
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> --
    >> Service
    >>
    >> Good Quality Website But Expensive If you know a Better Value For Money
    >> Video On Demand Service or even Mirc www.mirc.com please feel free to
    >> contact me.
    >>
    >> Please remove the "NOSPAM" to reply

    > Do you want music or videos?
    >
    > Check out www.Screamer-Radio.com
    >
    > This is a compact freeware program which does a better job playing
    > FREE web radio stations than any commercial program I've been able to
    > find. There are hundreds of such stations, so there is no reason to
    > pay anyone a subscription fee. (You might want to send a donation to a
    > favorite station; most have no advertising.)
    >
    > Program uses few resources, so you can easily use your computer for
    > other tasks while playing music.
    >
    > But it does NOT play video.
    >
    > Download the latest beta version; it's stable and supports plugins,
    > such as freeware graphic equalizers.
    >
    > The pre-programmed web radio stations are user-provided with new ones
    > added every day. The preset list is updated automatically when you
    > start the program.
    >
    > If you like the program, check out the user forums for tips (such as
    > how to add plugins, etc.) This program is a labor of love by both the
    > Swedish author and his worldwide loyal fans.
    >
    > (I've NEVER gotten this enthusiastic about another piece of software.)
    >
    > Survivor @ Ground.Zero

    Sorry for the late response:) actually I prefer MusicVideos I will test
    out the Radio service though.

    I bought a Portable Internet Wi Fi Radio "Bush" Brand I returned
    very poor MONO sound quality.
    Verdict On Internet Radio very Poor Quality Avoid them maybe NetGear do
    a Good Wireless Product for streaming Music to from your PC to HiFI
    Music Player.

    Thanks,

    Heidy

    Heidy, Apr 4, 2007