Portable Internet Radio Around The House?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Heidy, Mar 21, 2007.

  1. Heidy

    Heidy Guest

    x-no-archive:yes
    Portable Internet Radio Around The House?

    Hello,

    I want to be able to receive Internet Radio on a Portable Wireless Unit
    around the House.

    1/ Which is the best Broadband Wireless Router To Use For Maximum Range
    Indoors?

    2/.Is there a device I can get that broadcasts FM signal from my
    computer to an ordinary Wireless FM Radio thereby giving me the choice
    of NOT buying a very expensive Internet Radio Unit?

    3/.
    I want to able stream mp3 files music playing on my computer what is the
    sound quality like on these Portable Internet Radios if anyone owns one?

    Thanks,

    Heidy
    Service

    Good Quality Website But Expensive If you know a Better Value For Money
    Video On Demand Service or even Mirc www.mirc.com please feel free to
    contact me.

    Please remove the "NOSPAM" to reply

    Heidy, Mar 21, 2007