Port scan attacks! Please help!

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by Dipankar, Dec 26, 2009.

1. Dipankar

Dipankar

I am facing port scan attacks on my laptop. I use blue tooth adapter and a mobile phone to access Internet on that laptop. When i surf Internet i get notices displayed by my Quick Heal Anti virus 2009 plus, that i am getting port scan attacks. It is actually a message given by its firewall. After the attack i am unable to surf Internet and open Web pages or even download any file from the Internet. I felt that i need a router to access Internet, but my problem is that i use a blue tooth adapter for accessing GPRS signals coming from the mobile phone and i do not have a Mobile phone data cable.

I want to know if there is any router available which can work with blue tooth adapter or directly with the mobile phone so that i can connect the router directly to my laptop also with a cable? Please help me to solve this problem i am facing for last 6 months or so and the Quick Heal Team is unable to provide any help. Please email me the solutions at: dipankarpal@gmail.com. thank you.

Dipankar, Dec 26, 2009
    1. Advertising