    Any Ideas?

    Regards

    Martin
    meinereiner, Nov 3, 2004

  2. meinereiner

    Silvan Guest

    > Hy!
    >
    > Is it possible, to route only port 25 to an internal Server?
    >
    > I only have one oficial IP. This IP is reserved for my pix.
    >
    > Any Ideas?
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Martin

    Yes.
    Silvan
    Silvan, Nov 3, 2004

  3. In article <>,
    meinereiner <> wrote:
    :Is it possible, to route only port 25 to an internal Server?

    :I only have one oficial IP. This IP is reserved for my pix.

    Insufficient information. In one of your postings you specifically
    mentioned PIX 506: that model was first released with 5.1(2) software.
    The feature you are requesting was not possible until PIX 6.0(1).

    For more information, please look at
    http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/iaabu/pix/pix_sw/index.htm

    and read the documention for the 'static' command for the software
    version that you have.
    --
    millihamlet: the average coherency of prose created by a single monkey
    typing randomly on a keyboard. Usenet postings may be rated in mHl.
    Walter Roberson, Nov 3, 2004