    address to the internal address?

    Regards

    Martin

    meinereiner, Nov 3, 2004

  2. meinereiner

    Silvan Guest

    > Hello!
    >
    > We have an leased line to the internet with only one oficial IP. The
    > Exchange Server is standing in the internal LAN and has a private IP.
    > Is it possible, to route any traffic from tcp/25 to the oficial
    > address to the internal address?
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Martin

    Yes.
    Silvan

    Silvan, Nov 3, 2004

  3. "Silvan" <> wrote in message news:<cmaqej$2684$>...
    > > Hello!
    > >
    > > We have an leased line to the internet with only one oficial IP. The
    > > Exchange Server is standing in the internal LAN and has a private IP.
    > > Is it possible, to route any traffic from tcp/25 to the oficial
    > > address to the internal address?
    > >
    > > Regards
    > >
    > > Martin

    > Yes.
    > Silvan

    Hello Martin,

    yes, this possible via the static command.

    Example:

    static (inside,outside) tcp official-ip 25 internal-ip 25 netmask
    255.255.255.255

    additionaly see the following site:
    http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/iaabu/pix/pix_sw/v_63/cmdref/s.htm#wp1026694

    Hope this helps
    BastardNetworkerFromHell

    BastardNetworkerFromHell, Nov 4, 2004
  4. In article <>,
    BastardNetworkerFromHell <> wrote:
    :"Silvan" <> wrote in message news:<cmaqej$2684$>...
    :> > We have an leased line to the internet with only one oficial IP. The
    :> > Exchange Server is standing in the internal LAN and has a private IP.
    :> > Is it possible, to route any traffic from tcp/25 to the oficial
    :> > address to the internal address?

    :yes, this possible via the static command.

    :static (inside,outside) tcp official-ip 25 internal-ip 25 netmask 255.255.255.255

    As there is only one external IP, instead of "official-ip" in the
    above, one would have to use the keyword "interface".

    static (inside,outside) tcp interface 25 internal-ip 25 netmask 255.255.255.255
    --
    Sub-millibarn resolution bio-hyperdimensional plasmatic space
    polyimaging is just around the corner. -- Corry Lee Smith

    Walter Roberson, Nov 4, 2004