    ip nat inside source static tcp 192.168.1.xxx 80 interface Ethernet0/1 80

    im looking for a command that does a range of ports .

    anyhelp with be greatly apperciated thanks
    gooker, Dec 17, 2006

  2. gooker

    globalchicken

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2006
    Messages:
    37
    Location:
    Sacramento
    Ya you can do that but what is your purpose of your ACL of you are allowing all ports to be allowed through? There is a range command in your ACL syntax. Not too sure exactly right now as I am not in front of any equipment. Just ? your way through it. Its not the time-range command. After you specify tcp or udp the range command will give you the option of the port range you wish.
    globalchicken, Dec 17, 2006

  3. gooker

    gooker

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2006
    Messages:
    12
    hi

    oh i just want to leave 1 computer fully out there , unprotected. i have other computers in the network i wish to have secure. so i was looking for a way to unblock all ports for that one, somthing like setting a dmz up for that one.
    gooker, Dec 17, 2006
  4. gooker

    globalchicken

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2006
    Messages:
    37
    Location:
    Sacramento
    All right here is the correct syntax

    Permit udp any range 16384 32767 host x.x.x.x range 16384 32767

    I used this to permit my voip traffic between routers to my IP phones. RTP uses this UDP range. Hope this helps
    globalchicken, Dec 18, 2006