  1. MoNoLitH

    MoNoLitH Guest

    hi,using mozilla 1.7.10,on winxp,and just recently every time i start it up i get a warning from kerio stating that"mozilla is trying to connect to localhost 127.0.0.01 port 1081,if i deny it,mozilla starts fine,but when i start mozilla again the port number changes! is this normal?should i allow that connection?thanks for any advice.....

    MoNoLitH, Aug 30, 2005

  2. MoNoLitH

    Arne Guest

    Once upon a time *MoNoLitH* wrote:

    > hi,using mozilla 1.7.10,on winxp,and just recently every time i start it up i get a warning from kerio stating that"mozilla is trying to connect to localhost 127.0.0.01 port 1081,if i deny it,mozilla starts fine,but when i start mozilla again the port number changes! is this normal?should i allow that connection?thanks for any advice.....
    >

    > --------------= Posted using GrabIt =----------------
    > ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =---------
    > -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =-

    Does'nt GrabIt have an option to let you wrap lines, i.e. to 72
    characters per line?

    --
    /Arne
    You will be ignored if you top post, don't quote what

    Arne, Aug 30, 2005

  3. MoNoLitH

    Ed Mullen Guest

    MoNoLitH wrote:

    > hi,using mozilla 1.7.10,on winxp,and just recently every time i start
    > it up i get a warning from kerio stating that"mozilla is trying to
    > connect to localhost 127.0.0.01 port 1081,if i deny it,mozilla starts
    > fine,but when i start mozilla again the port number changes! is this
    > normal?should i allow that connection?thanks for any advice.....
    >

    > --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------=
    > Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for
    > free from http://www.shemes.com/ =-

    Perfectly normal for FF to connect to that IP address; it's your local
    PC. Not sure of the port changing but I wouildn't worry about it. You
    should tell your firewall to allow access.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Why doesn't the glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

    Ed Mullen, Aug 30, 2005