    Thanks

    Rgds

    Stuart
    Mr Flipflops, Nov 18, 2005

  2. Mr Flipflops

    Lansbury Guest

    On Fri, 18 Nov 2005 20:31:11 -0000, "Mr Flipflops" <>
    wrote:

    >What alternates to port of call exist for providing a US incoming number?

    http://www.iconnecthere.com

    They can do a Georgia number. They supply an ATA but if you have your own
    equipment they offer a service in those circumstances as well.

    When I looked the deal where they supplied the ATA was better than if you
    used your own equipment. The ATA is a locked Linksys PAP2.

    We have had an Oregon number with them for some months now and the service
    works as you would expect it to.

    They are quite happy to ship the ATA internationally.

    -
    Lansbury
    www.uk-air.net
    FAQs for the alt.travel.uk.air newsgroup
    Lansbury, Nov 19, 2005