Port monitoring

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by tekkie140, Jan 14, 2013.

  1. tekkie140

    tekkie140

    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2013
    Messages:
    1
    Hi,

    We have the following setup on a Cisco 3560 switch to accommodate content filtering. The filtering fails and the vendor claims the port monitoring is not configured properly. Can someone help me out?

    ! IOS 12.2(55)SE5
    !
    interface FastEthernet0/35
    description ***** mirror port *****
    switchport mode access
    switchport voice vlan 200
    srr-queue bandwidth share 10 10 60 20
    srr-queue bandwidth shape 10 0 0 0
    mls qos trust cos
    auto qos voip trust
    spanning-tree portfast
    !
    interface FastEthernet0/48
    description ***** Uplink to ASA FireWall *****
    spanning-tree portfast
    !
    !
    monitor session 1 source interface Fa0/48
    monitor session 1 destination interface Fa0/35

    # show monitor
    Session 1
    ---------
    Type : Local Session