    Bikini Browser

    http://www.usenet.com
    , Oct 8, 2007

  2. Merv Guest

    > I have two cisco WS-C2924-XL switches.
    >
    > My users are complaining that the network is slow...
    >
    > How can I setup a port monitor to tell which computer is possibly causing a
    > problem? Do I need additional software?

    Download documentation

    http://cco.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps607/tsd_products_support_eol_series_home.html

    Port monitoring configuration

    Catalyst Switched Port Analyzer (SPAN) Configuration Example

    http://cco.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps708/products_tech_note09186a008015c612.shtml

    Post the output of teh following commands to allow responders to
    assist:

    show version

    show process cpu

    show interface