    1000 ?

    Thanks in advance,

    Shal.

    mofoshaweng, Apr 1, 2004

  2. mofoshaweng

    Joce Guest

    mofoshaweng wrote:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > I'm wondering if someone can tell me what command I can use if I want to
    > map a range of ports to an internal IP address.
    >
    > This is for a single port mapping:
    >
    > ip nat inside source static tcp 192.168.100.102 25 66.239.153.194 25
    > extendable
    >
    > but how can I specify that I want to map the whole range of ports from 25
    > - 1000 ?
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    >
    > Shal.

    And you're talking about...? PIX, router...?

    Thanks

    Joce, Apr 1, 2004

  3. mofoshaweng

    mofoshaweng Guest

    "Joce" <> wrote in message

    > mofoshaweng wrote:
    >
    > > Hi all,
    > >
    > > I'm wondering if someone can tell me what command I can use if I want to
    > > map a range of ports to an internal IP address.
    > >
    > > This is for a single port mapping:
    > >
    > > ip nat inside source static tcp 192.168.100.102 25 66.239.153.194 25
    > > extendable
    > >
    > > but how can I specify that I want to map the whole range of ports from

    25
    > > - 1000 ?
    > >
    > > Thanks in advance,
    > >
    > > Shal.

    > And you're talking about...? PIX, router...?

    Geez, sorry. I was under the impression that it would be the same no matter
    what
    it was for. I'm talking about a Cisco SOHO 77 ADSL router.

    Mofoshaweng

    mofoshaweng, Apr 1, 2004
  4. In article <liVac.63326$>,
    Joce <> wrote:
    :mofoshaweng wrote:
    :> I'm wondering if someone can tell me what command I can use if I want to
    :> map a range of ports to an internal IP address.

    :> This is for a single port mapping:

    :> ip nat inside source static tcp 192.168.100.102 25 66.239.153.194 25
    :> extendable

    :And you're talking about...? PIX, router...?

    Joce,

    The PIX does not have an 'ip nat' command (it calls it 'nat'), and
    the PIX does not have an 'extendable' parameter. So mofoshaweng must be
    talking about -some- IOS device.
    --
    "Infinity is like a stuffed walrus I can hold in the palm of my hand.
    Don't do anything with infinity you wouldn't do with a stuffed walrus."

    Walter Roberson, Apr 1, 2004
  5. mofoshaweng

    Joce Guest

    Walter Roberson wrote:

    > In article <liVac.63326$>,
    > Joce <> wrote:
    > :mofoshaweng wrote:
    > :> I'm wondering if someone can tell me what command I can use if I want
    > :> to map a range of ports to an internal IP address.
    >
    > :> This is for a single port mapping:
    >
    > :> ip nat inside source static tcp 192.168.100.102 25 66.239.153.194 25
    > :> extendable
    >
    > :And you're talking about...? PIX, router...?
    >
    > Joce,
    >
    > The PIX does not have an 'ip nat' command (it calls it 'nat'), and
    > the PIX does not have an 'extendable' parameter. So mofoshaweng must be
    > talking about -some- IOS device.

    Yes you're right... I didn't check the message properly

    But anyway, personaly I think you can't do it with a router or a PIX.

    Thanks

    Joce, Apr 1, 2004
  6. mofoshaweng

    Hansang Bae Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > I'm wondering if someone can tell me what command I can use if I want to
    > map a range of ports to an internal IP address.
    > This is for a single port mapping:
    > ip nat inside source static tcp 192.168.100.102 25 66.239.153.194 25
    > extendable
    >
    > but how can I specify that I want to map the whole range of ports from 25 -
    > 1000 ?

    You can use a extended ACL with the range command.

    --

    hsb

    Hansang Bae, Apr 2, 2004