port forwarding

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Syncro, Jul 25, 2004.

  1. Syncro

    Syncro Guest

    "Jase" <> wrote in message
    news:IjNMc.71$...
    > How do I set up my 3com router to enable me to run an Unreal 2004 server
    > behind it? I can't find any documentation on it anywhere.

    You'll have to access the routers admin web interface and make your
    changes there, port forwarding and such.
    Go to: http://www.3com.com/selectsite.html select your region, go to the
    support section and download the documentation and utility software required
    for your product number.

    Syncro, Jul 25, 2004

  2. Syncro

    Jase Guest