    If anyone could help me i would appreciate it.

    Thanks.
    , Feb 14, 2007

  2. Mr. Arnold Guest

    wrote:
    > I've been trying to forward a port so i can become connectable in
    > utorrent. I recently bought a new laptop that came with windows vista
    > installed on it. I connect to the internet through a cable modem
    > connected to a router (Dlink 804HV) that has an apple airport express
    > connected to it for my wireless networking. I need help
    >
    > a) setting up a static ip for my laptop
    > b) forwarding a port so i can become clever.
    >
    > If anyone could help me i would appreciate it.

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=how to set a static IP on a computer&btnG=Google Search

    http://support.dlink.com/default.asp?orig=1

    Do you see the *Knowledge Base* at the top of the page? If you ask a
    question, it will give you an answer.

    http://support.dlink.com/chooseCountry.asp

    You should choose a country, get a phone number and make the call to
    Tech Support or email them.

    Yes, you should be *clever* and do the right thing.
    Mr. Arnold, Feb 14, 2007

  3. Budweiser Guest

    step by step here
    http://portforward.com/routers.htm