    How do I configure the 827 to accomplish this?

    Thanks in advanced for any answer,

    ArielM

    ArielM, Mar 2, 2004

  2. This is how I forward port 80 to 192.168.1.3 on my 806 router. you should be
    able to do the same.

    ip nat inside source static TCP 192.168.1.3 80 interface Ethernet1 80

    Best regards

    Johnny

    Johnny Hansen, Mar 2, 2004

  3. ArielM

    John Rennie Guest

    I would use the web setup if you can. If you need to do it at the command line
    then you need:

    ip nat inside source static tcp 10.0.0.3 3389 interface Dialer1 3389

    JR

    John Rennie, Mar 3, 2004