port forward / port changing

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Michael, Jul 17, 2005.

  1. Michael

    Michael Guest

    Hi all

    I have my router set up to port forward various ports across, eg

    ExtIP:25 -> Mail:25
    ExtIP:80 -> Web:80

    but I cant figure out how to make the ports different. Eg i have another
    interal web server which i want to make available externally...

    ExtIP:8000 -> OtherWeb:80

    what is the exact command for this?

    I've tried
    ip nat inside source static tcp 192.168.176.150 80 interface Dialer1 8000
    but I dont seem to be getting anywhere.
    It's an 827 running IOS 12.3(15).

    Thanks
    Mike

    Michael, Jul 17, 2005

  2. Michael

    Michael Guest

    Never mind, I have it working now. Mistyped the port in my external access
    list.
    My mistake!

    "Michael" <> wrote in
    message news:42da534d$...