    I am trying to configure all 48 ports on the cisco catalyst 2950, not
    sure how to do it, can anyone give me a quick string as to doing it.

    , Feb 3, 2005

  2. SysAdm Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I am trying to configure all 48 ports on the cisco catalyst 2950, not
    > sure how to do it, can anyone give me a quick string as to doing it.

    check out "interface range"

    eg. int range fe0/1 - 48

    SysAdm

    SysAdm, Feb 3, 2005

  3. cisco Guest

    Okay I will try that, I am not certified or anything just learning,
    last night I did a password recovery, so next I will try "int range
    fe0/1-48"
    Thank you

    PS- do you have a direct email address I can ask you questions at?

    cisco, Feb 3, 2005
  4. Hansang Bae Guest

    cisco wrote:

    > Okay I will try that, I am not certified or anything just learning,
    > last night I did a password recovery, so next I will try "int range
    > fe0/1-48"
    > Thank you
    >
    > PS- do you have a direct email address I can ask you questions at?

    You need spaces before and after the "-"

    --

    hsb

    Hansang Bae, Feb 4, 2005
  5. cisco Guest