    Kind Regards
    --
    Flinty

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgRg==?=, Oct 31, 2006

  2. Hi
    There might more settings that need to be dealt with. In absence of any
    information about your setup, what in specific need to be done, and with
    what? It is hard to even to speculate.
    My only guess would be that the application that you are using for remote
    connection needs to be set to work with port 5000 too.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Oct 31, 2006