    seconds...My firewall blocks them.

    URLs welcome

    Thanks
    Sale, Mar 3, 2004

  2. Sale

    [ Doc Jeff ] Guest

    Sale <> wrote in news:c254p7$1p9p6h$-
    berlin.de:

    http://www.google.com "port 24243" as the search term (minus quotes)

    > Thanks

    You're welcome

    [ Doc Jeff ], Mar 3, 2004

  3. Sale

    Sale Guest

    [ Doc Jeff ] wrote:
    > Sale <> wrote in news:c254p7$1p9p6h$-
    > berlin.de:
    >

    >>What is so interesting on port 24243 of my WinXP Pro machine? I have
    >>just noticed that there are TCP packets sent to it every few
    >>seconds...My firewall blocks them.
    >>
    >>URLs welcome

    > http://www.google.com "port 24243" as the search term (minus quotes)

    That's a good one...who would have thought...

    >>Thanks

    > You're welcome

    Joking aside, first few hits on Google simply say that port 24243 is
    unassigned. I thought there might be something more to it.

    Thanks anyway.
    Sale, Mar 4, 2004
  4. Sale

    [ Doc Jeff ] Guest

    Sale <> wrote in

    >> http://www.google.com "port 24243" as the search term (minus
    >> quotes)
    >>

    > That's a good one...who would have thought...

    Not me. I blame Muusu,DGOI He told me so I figured I'd share :)

    > Joking aside, first few hits on Google simply say that port 24243 is
    > unassigned. I thought there might be something more to it.

    Don't give up so easily. Go two or three hundred links before giving up.

    [ Doc Jeff ], Mar 4, 2004