  1. dreamer

    dreamer Guest

    any suggestions on how to block this port?

    dreamer, Jul 19, 2003

  2. dreamer

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Jul 19, 2003

  3. dreamer

    Joel Rubin Guest

    On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 17:09:07 GMT, "dreamer"
    <> wrote:

    >any suggestions on how to block this port?

    1) Use a firewall

    2) Uninstall the Netbios protocol which you probably don't use
    anywhere. Ports 135-139 are used by Netbios. In XP, you can uninstall
    the Netbios protocol from the properties sheet of one of your network
    connections.

    Joel Rubin, Jul 19, 2003
  4. dreamer

    Me2U Guest

    Tried bubble gum?

    &nbsp;

    dreamer wrote: any suggestions on how to block this port?

    Me2U, Jul 20, 2003
  5. X-No-Archive: Yes

    In news:3BfSa.1081$,
    Brian H¹© <> typed
    ||| any suggestions on how to block this port?
    || A 135 chuff rammer?

    very helpful

    is that what you use?

    ---
    Message has been scanned and is, to the best of my knowledge, Virus Free.

    Robert de Brus, Jul 20, 2003
  6. stick a cork in it !

    david.electrix, Jul 27, 2003