    area 51 Guest

    I assume this is that virus? 354 attempts in a couple of hours.
    Well done zone alarm.

    area 51, Aug 13, 2003

  2. area 51

    Mcploppy © Guest

    Mcploppy ©, Aug 13, 2003

  3. area 51

    paul s Guest

    On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 23:15:29 +0000, area 51 wrote:

    > is not a domain name

    From the below mentioned URL:

    ------------
    IMPORTANT! Do not make up domain names! Most of them actually exist, and
    your fakery could cause them a lot of woe. Certain domains are already
    virtually useless because of folks using them in mungs and forgeries.
    Plus, new domain names are being added all the time, and you never know
    if someone might want to use your mung; your actions today -do- have an
    effect on the future! It is almost as harmful to add something directly
    after the @ sign, and doing so may not prevent the delivery of messages
    anyway.
    DON'T: -isp.com
    DON'T:
    DON'T: (instead of COM) DO:
    LID
    (Use -only- .INVALID to do this!)

    * Do not use a totally faked address, especially one that looks real.
    DON'T:

    * Do not make it *too* obvious by using a 'standard' mung. Invent your
    own, or choose an unusual one of those you have seen. If everyone uses
    the same mung, it becomes easier for junk emailers to strip them out.
    DON'T:
    DO: AH-DAH-DAH

    --
    Paul S
    - Batteries not included. Offer not valid in some states. -

    paul s, Aug 14, 2003