    wh Guest

    Hi ! Does anyone out there have a solution to installing Port 1001 on a
    machine running ZoneAlarm Pro and Norton Anti-Virus? Hopeless
    wh, Nov 1, 2004

  2. wh

    why? Guest

    On Mon, 1 Nov 2004 12:45:16 -0600, wh wrote:

    Did you check for any replies when you asked on the 26th Oct?

    >Hi ! Does anyone out there have a solution to installing Port 1001 on a
    >machine running ZoneAlarm Pro and Norton Anti-Virus? Hopeless

    You didn't mention version of Windows or SP level.

    You mean allow port 1001 through your ZA FW to run some application?

    Port 1001 is unassigned so you may want to be careful what you are
    trying to do here.

    Did you try ZoneLabs support, the help file / manual?

    If you try the Instant Support, follow the links from ZA homepage,

    Zone Labs
    Please state an issue or ask a question in the box at the bottom of this
    portal window (next to your name or "Guest:")

    (First time users)

    Guest
    allow a port

    Zone Labs
    Please provide more information.

    Zone Labs
    Found (06) items related to 'allow a port'.
    Choose from the following options or just tell me more.
    01) You want to allow popups.
    02) You want to grant or block access.
    03) You want to open or block ports.
    04) Your ZoneAlarm product allowed a virus on your computer.
    05) A scan is showing your ports are open.
    06) You have a program ask for access after you grant it.
    Enter your choice (1 through 6 out of 6) or just describe some facts.
    Browse Knowledge Tree

    Me
    why?, Nov 1, 2004