  1. Does n-e-1 know of a good POPUP KILLER program (freeware preferably) to use?
    Their are so many out their.

    Hugh
    Hugh Sutherland, Jul 9, 2003

  2. Hugh Sutherland

    Brian H¹© Guest

    In a desperate cry for help Hugh Sutherland said:

    > Does n-e-1 know of a good POPUP KILLER program (freeware preferably) to use?
    > Their are so many out their.
    >
    > Hugh

    NoAds

    --
    www.absey-vine.co.uk/
    freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware
    Brian H¹©, Jul 9, 2003

  3. > Does n-e-1 know of a good POPUP KILLER program (freeware preferably) to
    > use? Their are so many out their.

    Proxomitron: http://www.proxomitron.org
    We use and Recommend.

    FreeSurfer: http://www.kolumbus.fi/eero.muhonen/FS/
    Pow: http://www.analogx.com/contents/download/network/pow.htm
    NoAds: http://www.southbaypc.com/NoAds/
    PopKi: http://ranfo.com/popki.html
    KillAd: http://www.wplus.net/pp/fsc
    ClickOff: http://www.johanneshuebner.com/en/download.html
    PopupEraser: http://www.webknacks.com/popuperaser.htm
    PopupBuster: http://www.popupbuster.com/PopUpBuster/
    PopUpPopper: http://www.bayden.com/Popper/default.asp
    Window Shades: http://www.g-m-m.com/Software/WindowShades/index.php
    AdShield: http://www.adshield.org/
    Web Washer: http://www.webwasher.com
    PopupStopper: http://www.panicware.com/popupstopper.html

    Or your could change your browser to one that has a built in
    popup stopper...

    AVantBrowser: http://www.avantbrowser.com
    We use and Recommend.

    MyIE2: http://www.ruihehang.com/myie2/html_en/home.htm
    Crazy Browser: http://www.crazybrowser.com/index.htm
    Opera Browser: http://www.opera.com

    Or do what we do and use Proxomitron as our proxy server &
    popup stopper and Avant with built it popup stopper.
    I haven't seen aderts for ages and somes forget that they
    are there.

    http://quantum.2ya.com/email.htm
    Bebop & Rocksteady, Jul 9, 2003
  4. Hugh Sutherland

    °Mike° Guest

    The software combination below is capable of stopping ALL
    pop-ups. All free.

    Outpost Firewall

    Crazy Browser
    http://www.crazybrowser.com

    Proxomitron
    http://computercops.biz/downloads-cat-19.html

    Proxomitron configurations
    http://www.jd5000.net/

    On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 20:32:52 -0400, in
    <ZoJOa.582$>
    Hugh Sutherland scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jul 9, 2003
  5. Hugh Sutherland

    Richard Guest

    "Hugh Sutherland" <> wrote in message
    > Does n-e-1 know of a good POPUP KILLER program (freeware preferably) to

    use?
    > Their are so many out their.
    >
    > Hugh

    www.crazybrowser.com
    plugin for IE.
    guarnteed no popups.
    I have a mail account with usa.com and they drive me nuts with their popups.
    CB ends that crap now.
    Richard, Jul 9, 2003
  6. Hugh Sutherland

    Billh Guest

    Get the Google tool bar Beta Ver 2.0 it has a popup kill and will fill out
    web forms. All free plus you can do all kinds of Google searches right in
    your tool bar.

    Billh, Jul 9, 2003
  7. Hugh Sutherland

    Brian H¹© Guest

    In a desperate cry for help Richard said:

    > "Hugh Sutherland" <> wrote in message
    >> Does n-e-1 know of a good POPUP KILLER program (freeware preferably) to use?
    >> Their are so many out their.
    >>
    >> Hugh
    >>

    > www.crazybrowser.com
    > plugin for IE.
    > guarnteed no popups.
    > I have a mail account with usa.com and they drive me nuts with their popups.
    > CB ends that crap now.

    I bet usa.com are pleased to see they have you as a customer (not).

    --
    www.absey-vine.co.uk/
    freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware
    Brian H¹©, Jul 9, 2003