    the recycle bin
    so when i right click on popup menu it will show empty the recycle bin
    also

    Amit Siddhpura, Jul 9, 2007

  2. Amit Siddhpura

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Amit Siddhpura" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > In windows xp on the desktop when i am right click on desktop
    > one popup menu is open in this popupmenu and this menu has six item
    > like properties,new, paste..... how can i add a new item like empty
    > the recycle bin
    > so when i right click on popup menu it will show empty the recycle bin
    > also

    Try this freeware:

    http://shareme.com/details/fast-explorer-context-menu-extension-dll.html

    Haven't tried it - don't know if it will do what you want, but it might.

    WhzzKdd, Jul 9, 2007

  3. Amit Siddhpura

    why? Guest

    On Mon, 09 Jul 2007 17:55:58 -0000, Amit Siddhpura wrote:

    >In windows xp on the desktop when i am right click on desktop
    >one popup menu is open in this popupmenu and this menu has six item
    >like properties,new, paste..... how can i add a new item like empty
    >the recycle bin
    >so when i right click on popup menu it will show empty the recycle bin
    >also

    Mine is customised by a recovery undelete application, however -

    Right click on the Recycle Bin for it's context menu handler popup menu
    that has Empty Recycle Bin.

    You will want to try www.google.com , search for stuff like

    windows xp adding entries to context menu

    or

    xp recycle bin command line options

    See the last link below, first it has the answe.

    Windows XP: own Menu entries in context menu
    Subject: own Menu entries in context menu Question Hi Lorry, is the
    following possible (maybe ... Adding Programs to Your Windows XP Start
    Menu Shortcuts ...
    http://en.allexperts.com/q/Windows-XP-3282/own-Menu-entries-context.htm
    - 19k - Cached - Similar pages

    Add Notepad2 to Windows Vista or XP Right Click Context Menu ยป My ...
    Add Notepad2 to Windows Vista or XP Right Click Context Menu ... This
    entry was posted on Monday, May 7th, 2007 at 2:01 pm and is filed under
    Windows Vista. ...
    www.mydigitallife.info/2007/05/07/add-notepad2-to-windows-vista-or-xp-right-click-context-menu/
    - 60k - 8 Jul 2007 - Cached - Similar pages

    Generate a File Listing from a Windows Explorer Context Menu
    Useful information about Windows XP including tweaks, guides, ... To
    create the entry in the context menu it's necessary to first create a
    ..bat file. ...
    www.theeldergeek.com/file_list_generator.htm - 67k - Cached - Similar
    pages

    TUTORIAL: How to Add / Remove Entries in Context Menus - joejoe ...
    C. Same methods applies for removing entries from context menu. ... OS:
    Windows XP Pro with SP2. Ofcourse it can bee but i dont know how to. ...
    www.joejoe.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=8263&view=getnewpost - 78k -
    Cached - Similar pages

    Download Add Context Menu 1.0 - Add Context Menu is a simple ...
    Add Context Menu description Add Context Menu is a simple component to
    add a right-click entry to Windows Explorer. Add Context Menu is a
    simple component ...
    www.softpedia.com/get/System/OS-Enhancements/Add-Context-Menu.shtml -
    86k - Cached - Similar pages

    http://www.ss64.com/nt/cleanmgr.html

    Q&R Page - Windows XP from A to Z
    Add Empty Recycle Bin to the Right Click (Line 21) ...... These tabs can
    be accessed directly by adding options to the above given command line.
    CONTROL. ...
    www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_qr.htm - 100k - Cached - Similar pages

    Me

    why?, Jul 9, 2007
  4. Amit Siddhpura

    John Holmes Guest

    WhzzKdd "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Haven't tried it -

    If you aren't an idiot, you made a world-class effort at simulating one.
    Try to edit your writing of unnecessary material before attempting to
    impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will
    still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more
    rapidly.

    --
    Your mother was a drooling sumo wrestler who spend her days in a drunken
    stupor in caves.

    John Holmes, Jul 9, 2007