    the recycle bin
    so when i right click on popup menu it will show empty the recycle bin
    also

    Amit Siddhpura, Jul 9, 2007

  2. Amit Siddhpura

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Amit Siddhpura" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > In windows xp on the desktop when i am right click on desktop
    > one popup menu is open in this popupmenu and this menu has six item
    > like properties,new, paste..... how can i add a new item like empty
    > the recycle bin
    > so when i right click on popup menu it will show empty the recycle bin
    > also

    Try this freeware:

    http://shareme.com/details/fast-explorer-context-menu-extension-dll.html

    Haven't tried it - don't know if it will do what you want, but it might.

    WhzzKdd, Jul 9, 2007

  3. Amit Siddhpura

    why? Guest

    On Mon, 09 Jul 2007 17:55:58 -0000, Amit Siddhpura wrote:

    >In windows xp on the desktop when i am right click on desktop
    >one popup menu is open in this popupmenu and this menu has six item
    >like properties,new, paste..... how can i add a new item like empty
    >the recycle bin
    >so when i right click on popup menu it will show empty the recycle bin
    >also

    Mine is customised by a recovery undelete application, however -

    Right click on the Recycle Bin for it's context menu handler popup menu
    that has Empty Recycle Bin.

    You will want to try www.google.com , search for stuff like

    windows xp adding entries to context menu

    or

    xp recycle bin command line options

    See the last link below, first it has the answe.

    Windows XP: own Menu entries in context menu
    Subject: own Menu entries in context menu Question Hi Lorry, is the
    following possible (maybe ... Adding Programs to Your Windows XP Start
    Menu Shortcuts ...
    http://en.allexperts.com/q/Windows-XP-3282/own-Menu-entries-context.htm
    - 19k - Cached - Similar pages

    Add Notepad2 to Windows Vista or XP Right Click Context Menu » My ...
    Add Notepad2 to Windows Vista or XP Right Click Context Menu ... This
    entry was posted on Monday, May 7th, 2007 at 2:01 pm and is filed under
    Windows Vista. ...
    www.mydigitallife.info/2007/05/07/add-notepad2-to-windows-vista-or-xp-right-click-context-menu/
    - 60k - 8 Jul 2007 - Cached - Similar pages

    Generate a File Listing from a Windows Explorer Context Menu
    Useful information about Windows XP including tweaks, guides, ... To
    create the entry in the context menu it's necessary to first create a
    ..bat file. ...
    www.theeldergeek.com/file_list_generator.htm - 67k - Cached - Similar
    pages

    TUTORIAL: How to Add / Remove Entries in Context Menus - joejoe ...
    C. Same methods applies for removing entries from context menu. ... OS:
    Windows XP Pro with SP2. Ofcourse it can bee but i dont know how to. ...
    www.joejoe.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=8263&view=getnewpost - 78k -
    Cached - Similar pages

    Download Add Context Menu 1.0 - Add Context Menu is a simple ...
    Add Context Menu description Add Context Menu is a simple component to
    add a right-click entry to Windows Explorer. Add Context Menu is a
    simple component ...
    www.softpedia.com/get/System/OS-Enhancements/Add-Context-Menu.shtml -
    86k - Cached - Similar pages

    http://www.ss64.com/nt/cleanmgr.html

    Q&R Page - Windows XP from A to Z
    Add Empty Recycle Bin to the Right Click (Line 21) ...... These tabs can
    be accessed directly by adding options to the above given command line.
    CONTROL. ...
    www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_qr.htm - 100k - Cached - Similar pages

    Me

    why?, Jul 9, 2007
  4. Amit Siddhpura

    John Holmes Guest

    WhzzKdd "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Haven't tried it -

    If you aren't an idiot, you made a world-class effort at simulating one.
    Try to edit your writing of unnecessary material before attempting to
    impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will
    still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more
    rapidly.

    --
    Your mother was a drooling sumo wrestler who spend her days in a drunken
    stupor in caves.

    John Holmes, Jul 9, 2007